Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb What's in your BMW 330 ZHP?

Didn't mean for the title to come off as Capital One Commercial. But I just wanted to see the feedback of what modification ZHP Owners currently have and what modifications they are looking to upgrade to in the near future and to why?

I currently have a 2004 330 ZHP with 115K on the Clock.

Performance Modifications:

Engine Mods:

Gruppe M Cold Air Intake (Sounds Epic) Horsepower Gains are outweighed by sound
    Active Autowerke Performance Header
    Active Autowerke Gen 3 Exhaust
    Active Auowerke Custom Dyno Tune for 93 Octane, Gruppe M Intake, Performance Headers and Performance Muffler with (Emissions Check Engine Light Delete)

Only mods so far on mine is a set of 17 x 8.5f / 9r SSR Comps for the nicer months and rials for winter. I'd like to eventually upgrade to the AA Gen 3. I had that on my E36 M3 and loved the sound, especially after it opened up a bit (few months). I feel the zhp would be perfect with ~70ish more hp so I hope to make that happen.

Visually: Clear front bumper reflectors (already in), c/f black/white roundels. cf splitters, cf grill on the way

Performance (But really just under-hood visual under the auspices of performance): Plan on doing the BMW performance intake and BMW cf strut bar later this year.

There's one other performance mod that might be there, but I'm going to ask about that one in a separate post in a moment.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    Only mods so far on mine is a set of 17 x 8.5f / 9r SSR Comps for the nicer months and rials for winter. I'd like to eventually upgrade to the AA Gen 3. I had that on my E36 M3 and loved the sound, especially after it opened up a bit (few months). I feel the zhp would be perfect with ~70ish more hp so I hope to make that happen.
    Awesome I love the SSR Comps they are so much Lighter than Stock Wheels. Yeah the Active Gen 3 Exhaust just complements the overall ZHP from that deep exotic sound, performance gains, and the Amazing Active Autowerke Exhaust Tips. I completely agree with you on the HP Spec. Going from Boost to Stock that Extra HP Gain is needed on the ZHPs.

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Visually: Clear front bumper reflectors (already in), c/f black/white roundels. cf splitters, cf grill on the way

Performance (But really just under-hood visual under the auspices of performance): Plan on doing the BMW performance intake and BMW cf strut bar later this year.

There's one other performance mod that might be there, but I'm going to ask about that one in a separate post in a moment.
    Awesome I like the C/F Theme that you going towards. I did the C/F Diffuser and it really cleans up the looks of the car. Good Stuff Captain

Quote Originally Posted by AAZHP View Post
    Awesome I like the C/F Theme that you going towards. I did the C/F Diffuser and it really cleans up the looks of the car. Good Stuff Captain
    Thanks, Viral. The car already had the c/f diffuser when I bought it-- it's so subtle against the Sparkling Graphite that I decided to roll the dice with the splitters and grill.

Kind of nervous about it-- don't want to go uglying up a beautiful ride. So worst case scenario someone gets some nice splitters and grills at a discount....
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Thanks, Viral. The car already had the c/f diffuser when I bought it-- it's so subtle against the Sparkling Graphite that I decided to roll the dice with the splitters and grill.

Kind of nervous about it-- don't want to go uglying up a beautiful ride. So worst case scenario someone gets some nice splitters and grills at a discount....
    Sparkling Graphite is one of my favorite colors and a rare one for the ZHP. Yeah C/F is a hit or miss on some cars. But I think it would complement the overall C/F Parts you have on your ZHP.

Quote Originally Posted by AAZHP View Post
    Sparkling Graphite is one of my favorite colors and a rare one for the ZHP. Yeah C/F is a hit or miss on some cars. But I think it would complement the overall C/F Parts you have on your ZHP.
    Thanks. I guess we'll all find out together!
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Looking forward to it. I live vicariously through all of you guys who mod your ZHPs.

See sig...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast