Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It'll work out. At least I have my car tomorrow. We'll see what the powder coat shop says.

I got a quote from John today on what it would cost to go gloss white on them someday. Shhhhhh....

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

How did they get damaged in the first place? I really can't see the difference in the pics.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    How did they get damaged in the first place? I really can't see the difference in the pics.
    They ran into them, with a car. Scratched one rim.

Pic added to initial post.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

You have a reason to be ticked Dane.

In the first place, at least the only part damaged is the wheel and not body work.

But...it's a BBS wheel.

I hate when people cut corners/do it wrong and know it's wrong and try to play it off. You did the damage, man up and make it right.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Quote Originally Posted by M0nk3y View Post
    You have a reason to be ticked Dane.

In the first place, at least the only part damaged is the wheel and not body work.

But...it's a BBS wheel.

I hate when people cut corners/do it wrong and know it's wrong and try to play it off. You did the damage, man up and make it right.
    Yeah... And they tried to push the shoddy work on me. They got the picture now though. FWIW, I took my rims and tires there. No car.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Apparently that was a good call (just taking the rims and tires). Who knows what could have happened to your car.

Situation definitely sucks, but I guess it could have been worse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel your pain, DW! Matching paint colors (esp. silver) is a true art form...and if it was powdercoated, it makes it even more of a challenge. Good luck with the paint match. I am so sick of shops causing damage to wheels! At least let the driver have the bliss of screwing it up themselves. Hope the IR ZHP is back on the road in perfect harmony soon.

Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    I feel your pain, DW! Matching paint colors (esp. silver) is a true art form...and if it was powdercoated, it makes it even more of a challenge. Good luck with the paint match. I am so sick of shops causing damage to wheels! At least let the driver have the bliss of screwing it up themselves. Hope the IR ZHP is back on the road in perfect harmony soon.
    Thanks. Driving it today

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Just keep the wheels moving Dane, nobody will notice!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast