There's a lot of thread's and YouTube videos showing simple fixes for the DSC and Brake light on, Mine has come on once and disappeared on restart. So symptoms impacting drive-ability at all.

I've recently flushed the brake fluid and the reservoir is topped off. Haven't seen the light for a week. Brakes have plenty of meat

So my new PA Soft 1.4 shows up from Tony, and I rush out to do the scan. Errors everywhere, but almost of them clear after the reset except the ABS faults:

ABS-> 5E20/A0 - Pressure sensor 1 electrical faulty.
5E24/A0 - Pressure sensor 1/2 not plausible.
5E1A/A0 - CAN DME/DDE Signal Error.
5E5C/20 - RPA push button Error.
5E21/A0 - Pressure sensor 2 electrical faulty.

Errors after clear:

5E20/A0 - Pressure sensor 1 electrical faulty.
5E24/A0 - Pressure sensor 1/2 not plausible.
5E1A/A0 - CAN DME/DDE Signal Error.
5E5C/20 - RPA push button Error.
5E21/A0 - Pressure sensor 2 electrical faulty.

Doesn't seem like both Pressure sensors could have failed. I see lots of people cleaning speed sensors........

Any tips on where to start? Not big on just buying a bunch of parts to just throw at it.......

BTW - I'm planning on replacing the pads with low dust ceramic Akebono's in a few weeks (cause I'm not planning on washing these wheels every week!) I've run them on my 745i for years and they eliminated dust completely. Point is, all the wheels will be off by Memorial day for that, so looking for recommendations to solve the ABS fault while I'm in there