Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Finally Bought a ZHP!

Hi everyone! I introduced myself almost a year ago when I joined this site, but its been a while so I'll do it again. I'm originally from the Bay Area, but i go to school at Cal Poly down in San Luis Obispo, CA. I joined last spring when I started to look for a ZHP, but realized I didn't have the funds for one with the millage and condition I wanted. So I decided to wait a while and stick with my trusty Volvo. I started looking again around christmas time (posted a WTB ad on here), and a few weeks ago I finally found one!

I was religiously searching all the online car sites everyday, and one morning this car popped up on autotader. It was at BMW of Mountain View which is really close to my parents house. It had been online for less than a day (no pics up or anything) and when we arrived at the dealer, there was already a young guy trying to buy it for asking price. Luckily (for me not for him :/ ) his credit fell through. After a test drive, a talk with the service tech, and a little negotiating, I had a car!

Here are the details: Its a black 2005 4-door, 73k miles, 6-speed MT, black leather & black cube, alcantara steering wheel/shift boot/e-brake boot. Only mods are oe euro clears all around and tint (really dark in back, possibly limo, and more reasonable in the front). The car is really really black. I'm the 4th owner, but you wouldn't know it because the car is ridiculously clean. Just has minor wear on the bumper and hood that is to be expected from a 7 year old car. The interior is spotless and still has the new BMW smell inside. The previous owner also installed and e90 auto dimming mirror with compass, blue tooth, sirius radio, and oem BMW 6-disc changer. Also has homelink garage door opener. No cold weather package, but i'll survive :P

Here are some crappy iphone pics. They don't really do the car justice to how clean it is but here ya go:

Sorry for the essay, I'm just really excited about the car. Its so much fun and I love ever second of driving it. Also this site is awesome, I used it a lot when I was looking for my car. Thanks for reading

awesome find! AUX input, Premium Package, 6MT, low(er) mileage, and some nice mods. The mirror is something I would like to do as well.

Great looking car...good luck with it!

Oh, and welcome to the Mafia!

Awesome car. Black sedans ftw :::

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk

Nice purchase!

Is that your Aux input for your iPod right next to the heated seat button??

2002 330XI Saloon
    2005 ZHP
    2013 XC90 R-Design

Welcome again. Great pickup!

Lesson in patience for others on the hunt for a ZHP.

Good for you for waiting and getting a great car.

Best of luck with her.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrad View Post
    Nice purchase!

Is that your Aux input for your iPod right next to the heated seat button??
    He doesn't have heated seats, so that's where the P.O. located the jack.

Welcome back.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

nike001 Guest
    Looks awesome! I loooove black cars! Especially with the chrome grilles and clears

Love the car bro, black ftw( except when there is lots of pollen).

Thanks guys! and yes...being patient really did pay off, im really happy that I waited and found this one.

The aux input is where the heated seat would be, the P.O. put it there. I might have put it in a more hidden place but hey, no complaints.

Only issue i'm having with the car right now is that the tint is so dark it messes with the auto dimming rear view mirror. The mirror is almost useless at night unless there is a car right behind me. I loove the look of the tint but I might have to redo it less dark. backing up at night can be a little tedious with no lights around. And im pretty sure the front windows are illegal right now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast