Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For Sale (SALE PENDING): 2004 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT Silver/Gray 74k Jacksonville, FL $16,500

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    S O L D !

VIN: WBAEV53494KM05459
    Year: 2004
    Make: BMW
    Model: 330i
    Price: $16,500
    Mileage: 74,xxx
    Transmission type: 6MT
    Body type: Sedan
    Color: Silver gray w/gray leather
    Packages: ZHP
    Options: the usual; xenons, leather, silver cube trim, iPod adapter
    History: I am owner #4
    Title status: Clean MD title, In hand
    E-mail: gspkr@mac.com

I've reluctantly decided to part with my ZHP. As one of the Mafia's (un)official Olde Pharts I've decided to go retro and am now finishing up an e30 project. BMWCCA member since 1976.
    I'm listing it first here on ZHPMafia but will soon begin full-on marketing. If you decide to pursue this car let me know and I'll do my best to answer your questions. If you'd like to have an inspection done at the local dealer (Tom Bush BMW) I'm happy to work with you. Additional photos are available. I have obtained records of all BMW dealer work, as well as records of independent work done while I have owned the car. Note that a previous owner may have had independent work done on the car - IF they did I have no records of any such work.

I purchased this car in NM in October, 2010 after a lengthy search. I purchased it from owner #3; it was a third car for a 50-something couple and was used very little while being maintained by the local NM dealer. Mileage at the time was 60k. A PPI was done at the NM dealer. Additionally a close friend who works for BMWUSA arranged to personally monitor the car remotely while it was connected to the dealer computers; he found no reason for concern.

Since purchasing it: Performed Inspection II, new front brake pads/rotors, new valve cover gasket, new drivers window regulator, clutch delete valve, new intake boot, and full cooling system update. Also added: clear corners, OEM Bluetooth, OEM alarm, e46 M3 front strut bar; these are included in the price. There are no other modifications to the car.
    Carfax at purchase was completely clean - and there is no reason for it be any different now.
    This is a very clean car. It is NOT perfect; it is 8 years old and so it shows the usual minor chips. There are no significant scratches or dings. The wheels have minor chips and scuffs. Please note that the car does not have a spare.
    All major service items are up-to-date. If I were to keep the car I would: replace the center console (it has the usual scratches), replace/repaint the lower grill, send the steering wheel to Coby for recovering; note that these are all optional - their current condition does not significantly detract from the car. The Michelin Pilots have adequate tread but there is evidence of dry-rot on the fronts. The taillight recall has been scheduled for April 2.

And just for grins here's my e30 325i
    Last edited by PKR; 04-12-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Nice car!! Good luck with the sale!

When you get a chance, can you list the options in it please?

Also, dumb query: is silver grey the same as Titanimum silver?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerRules! View Post
    Nice car!! Good luck with the sale!

When you get a chance, can you list the options in it please?

Also, dumb query: is silver grey the same as Titanimum silver?

Thanks!
    silver grey is a different color/paint code than titanium silver. it's darker and more grey than TiAg to my eyes.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Bump for a good family member and a nice car! G/L with the sale!

Looks like a great car. If you were around San Diego I woulda been knocking at your door already.

Very nice! E30 looks great, too! GLWS!

Thanks guys!
    I'm doing this with mixed feelings. One day I'll probably get another ZHP but right now I've got an E30 itch. Of course, I'm old enough to remember the E30 when they were new! Its smaller, lighter .... and yes, slower ... but still lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    silver grey is a different color/paint code than titanium silver. it's darker and more grey than TiAg to my eyes.
    Thanks! The pics look so close to TiAg than the other grey cars that I have seen and that's why I inquired.

OP - is there a cold weather package? Thx!

I've not seen an TiAg car to compare to so I'm afraid I'm no help. As to the CW package - nope, doesn't have it. The car was originally sold in the Phoenix area so there's not much reason for bun warmers! When I purchased the car I already knew I'd be in Florida so the lack of didn't bother me in the slightest.

Thanks for the feedback!

Bump for such a clean looking car. GLWS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast