Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I do not support this idea.

/twocents

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

^^ duly noted.

BP, would you prefer a public forum where our phone numbers are displayed to the world?

As I understand it, every member of our forum would have access to the members only forum. The only people who do not have access are visitors, who are not members at ZHPMafia.com.

Why would you be opposed to keeping our private information private?

I'm in favor of all current members having access. As we get our "few" new members, they can be evaluated, over time, as to whether or not they would be granted access.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Great I'm wholly in support of this. I especially enjoy the swift plan of attack
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    I understand what you're saying too though oli. I think you're just seeing in a different way or like most things I probably explained it horrible lol
    I did, and initially, the idea of a "Members Only" club really turned me off.

Now that Mark and Dane have embraced the idea that as long as ALL current members are able to share a thread (stickey) with phone numbers and such, then I am with the lot.

I do see your point about sharing personal stories behind closed threads as well.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    ...would you prefer a public forum where our phone numbers are displayed to the world?

As I understand it, every member of our forum would have access to the members only forum. The only people who do not have access are visitors, who are not members at ZHPMafia.com...
    Marcus,

I am in favor of keeping our private information in a members only part of this forum. I, myself, would not want my information or privacy-related stories put out for the world to see....I think this is a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Marcus,

I am in favor of keeping our private information in a members only part of this forum. I, myself, would not want my information or privacy-related stories put out for the world to see....I think this is a great idea
    Yeah, there's a few on here already.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I want to just take a second to say thanks to the members who throw in their constructive two cents to make this a better place-- this was a great idea.

Also thanks to the Boss who always is quick to embrace a great idea and quicker to make it happen.

Love this place. Love you guys (and girls).
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

I think this is a great idea. Gives us more privacy with our personal information. Don't really have anything else to say, because it has all been said already lol

Great job guys
    2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    BMW Performance Shift Knob / Alcantra Shift Boot / BBS Wheels / 15% Tint
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint
    ER Chargepipe / Tial BOV / Dual Cone Intake / OEM Roof Rack

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post

Also thanks to the Boss who always is quick to embrace a great idea and quicker to make it happen.

Love this place. Love you guys (and girls).
    X2
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast