Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    I want to just take a second to say thanks to the members who throw in their constructive two cents to make this a better place-- this was a great idea.

Also thanks to the Boss who always is quick to embrace a great idea and quicker to make it happen.

Love this place. Love you guys (and girls).

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    ^^ duly noted.

BP, would you prefer a public forum where our phone numbers are displayed to the world?

As I understand it, every member of our forum would have access to the members only forum. The only people who do not have access are visitors, who are not members at ZHPMafia.com.

Why would you be opposed to keeping our private information private?
    I'm not opposed to keeping private information private, I just think things like that should be handled via PM, that's all. I guess I'm still thinking along the lines of "private/hidden" sections of forums, which I've never been fond of. Just a personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    I like this as well.
    Guess I better get posting! This does ruin one of my favorite quotes: "Those that say don't know, and those know don't say." :D

I try to only post when useful, and by doing so I try to limit my useless babbling here. Just my 0.02.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

-Brettski

Essentially what we're talking about here is shielding our personal information and stories from the outside world -- which is not part of our membership.

As such, I am fine with having a members-only forum that is not visible to the outside world. It's visible to us, though. That's what is important.

Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    Guess I better get posting! This does ruin one of my favorite quotes: "Those that say don't know, and those know don't say." :D

I try to only post when useful, and by doing so I try to limit my useless babbling here. Just my 0.02.

There is no post-count rule. If you are a member of this forum, right now, you will have access to this forum -- and all forums. What's more, there will not be a password or anything like that.

The fact is that the outside world simply will not be able to see the members only forum. Nothing will change for us. It will look like a regular forum.

There is no post-count rule. If you are a member of this forum, right now, you will have access to this forum -- and all forums. What's more, there will not be a password or anything like that.

The fact is that the outside world simply will not be able to see the members only forum. Nothing will change for us. It will look like a regular forum.
    Thanks Boss. Sounds great!

-Brettski

Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    Thanks Boss. Sounds great!

I do like it when you babble, Brett
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I do like it when you babble, Brett
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    +1
    X3
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Essentially what we're talking about here is shielding our personal information and stories from the outside world -- which is not part of our membership.

As such, I am fine with having a members-only forum that is not visible to the outside world. It's visible to us, though. That's what is important.
    I completely agree.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast