I just thought with all the planned maintenance, we should get an idea of the expected tools to be available. Or what is needed by everyone.

MAINTENANCE INFO

Name - Maint Item

2. Whitexi - May do the cooling system again if not done before the trip, may also bring a window regulator for each door
3. Jayjay_dee - transmission fluid change and differential fluid too.
4. cakM3 - VANOS seals replacement and anti-rattle kit (could use some help ) / new coils-spark plugs / rolling fenders if available
5. static667 - REVISED 3/02/12: LCABs, tie rod ends, VANOS, and maybe a sunroof fix. BP will be doing some code work in there somewhere.
6. az3579 - Depending on what breaks between now and then
7: chad44- maybe clutch/flywheel upgrade or coil overs... Only time will tell.
8. yousharenow- Front LCAB's (wiill we have the tools to do this?), Fuel filter ,Micro filter, Brake Fluid Flush. Maybe a head cover gasket
9. Zell- New rotors on all 4/sandpaper brake pads to be flat (they're already basically new, no reason to buy new brake pads), entire cooling system, and if there is time, steering guibo.
10. Mtnman-BP has to recode my car for halogen lights as high beams. (oh yeah, bp, wanna help me?) also wrench for hire for vanos/lcabs/suspension/etc
11. rvariverguy - RTABs, computer flashing, small dent/paint repair?
12. joelshow - rear brake pads and rotors...if I bring the parts can someone help with the install?
13. iZHP - Sunroof shade, and a few other small fixes.

Tools available

1. Chad44: RTAB bushing removal/install kit
2. Fender Roller, 1 low profile jack, 1 regular jack, 2 jack stands, 2 Rhino ramps, and all my tools will be available. I additionally have my archaeic method for tranny and diff fluid changes (Tygon hoses and funnels). If someone wants to bring pump....that would be awesome. We will also need several jacks/jackstands, tool bags.

Sent from Tapatalk