Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    How about a wheels and tires section? That way people can talk about fitment and wheel options if they replace their OEM.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    Yeah, a thread sounds good.
    Feel free to start one. It's your forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jjcools View Post
    How about a wheels and tires section? That way people can talk about fitment and wheel options if they replace their OEM.
    good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    We could do a "What Are You Doing To Your Car Today" thread in the general forum.

Or would you prefer an actual forum for this? Seems like overkill for this to get its own forum.

I'm thinking a thread in the general forum.

What do you think?

Dane, I will submit your comment to admin.
    A thread, within the general forum should suffice imo.
    Dane's 2-4 are spot on.

if possible, a box on the main page that shows the most recent (active) threads like on e46fanatics would be nice.

Who are our Supporting vendors?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Also...the data in the "about me" section is not updating....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I pay for the site out of my pocket, Dane. No supporting vendors.

That said, I believe that I may give Khoa some real estate here at the site -- assuming he wants it. Khoa and I have been friends for a decade. He sells stuff that most people like; he has a good reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Also...the data in the "about me" section is not updating....
    I just checked your "about me" page. It seems to be updating now.

So....you are saying, you don't want any supporting vendors?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast