Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    They are driving the piss out of it. When I sell cars, I stop driving them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomar06 View Post
    I did notice that there was a good mileage change on it since they received it.....made me worry some. May not mean much but still. Initial pics showed a 105k, listed at 107k and when I saw it it had 109964.
    5k diff does seem a bit odd. Where was the car again?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Car is in Charlotte, NC. The dealer only works by appointment only and had no cars at the location. I drove there since its 2 miles from my place. The cars are either in a smallish warehouse at the address listed or this guy is kind of a middle man that deals with the sales of privately owned cars?

Ok...sounds good. The place I bought mine from would loan their cars out to prospective buyers. I will never go this route again....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Not that it matter but I found the prev. owner for the AW ZHP and he replaced the VANOS at around 70k miles. He wasn't terribly active on E46fanatics so thats all the info I could find.

Found an 04 Mystic Blue ZHP 6sp, black leather, navi, that has 102k miles and asking $13.7 from a dealer in Tampa, FL. 2 owner Florida car that looks to have been serviced at different BMW dealerships. Waiting to get pics since the car has not arrived at the dealer yet. Looks like they may have gotten the ZHP at an auction.
    Last edited by Nomar06; 01-11-2011 at 06:18 AM.

$13.7k is a pretty aggressive price.....

ugh.....why don't people respond back when you contact them? Frustrates me to no end. I'm not asking for much, just simple questions/requests that any buyer would ask. Guess no one really want to let go of their ZHP, lol.

Nomar, ZHPs -- clean ones -- are difficult to find. There are a lot of flaky sellers out there, too. I ran into plenty of them during my search. I know I posted a rant thread some place on one of the other forums. Let me see if I can find it. BRB.

Here it is (was over at e46fanatics):

Would love to buy a car from an enthusiast

I'm in the market for an E46 (330 or higher). Cash in hand. I'd love to buy a car from an enthusiast. That's why I have bookmarked this forum. Alas, I come here each day and often leave disappointed (with a few exceptions).

So many threads leave a lot to be desired.

How many miles are on the car? Price? What's the VIN? Where are the pictures? And if there are pictures, why are they so blurry? Any paint work? What mods have you done (if any)? How many owners?

So many sellers make it difficult on themselves. I figure that if you can't even post basic information, maybe you're hiding something. Indeed, if someone puts a bare-bones ad up, and says that I should contact them for more information, I ignore the thread and move on.

I suspect there are some nice cars being sold here on this forum. Unfortunately, a lot of sellers just don't seem willing to put in the necessary work to get the car sold.

The easier the seller makes it on me (you'd think that sellers would be striving for this), the better chance there is of selling me a car.

Good luck to all.
    ----

I posted that after a sale fell through. We agreed to a price and then the guy said that he could not sell it -- because he had to buy another car still. Really? Then what in the hell are you doing putting your car up for sale? If you can't actually carry out the sale, why waste everyone's time? That irritated me.

Also, is it too hard to update a thread if you sold the car? I have seen plenty of threads on E46Fanatics were the OP never updates and people are left wondering. I even saw one thread where Dane has asked for more info but never got a respond back from the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomar06 View Post
    Also, is it too hard to update a thread if you sold the car? I have seen plenty of threads on E46Fanatics were the OP never updates and people are left wondering. I even saw one thread where Dane has asked for more info but never got a respond back from the OP.
    To some extent it's hard to blame people for that. A lot of times people post cars for sale in many places so when it's finally sold they just ignore any requests/emails until the listing just drops down the threads. Forum style classifieds are a good exposure but that's why more classical style for sale sites with listing expiration are a good way to go.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123