Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im BACK!

Crestwood1001 Guest

Im BACK!

Hey guys, been off here for a long time, but am back in the hunt for a zhp. Nike001 is helping in the search and if I find the perfect one I will be a ZHP owner, FINALLY. haha

Welcome back.

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Hey boss, nice looking through pics on here again, hard core in the search for the perfect one, may have found it in NC, white with black interior......

Good luck!

Welcome back. Good hunting.

Sent from SIGFest-2012, USA on HTC via TTv2
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome back, man. I hope your search turns up something good.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Welcome back. Best of luck on your search. If the car's in the Asheville, western NC, area I might be able to check it out for you. LMK.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Crestwood1001 Guest
    It is, but after talking to them today they dont seem to want to deal with someone from out of state, their loss!

Bummer.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I agree, their loss. Something will come up and it looks like you are patient enough to find that perfect one.....should be awesome when you find her...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast