Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What the EFF is with people!?!?

As most of you know, I've been searching extremely extensively for the perfect ZHP. I've found a few that I really like and I've been contacting sellers, requesting more info, pics etc etc... But for some reason, I cannot get a call back. Do people advertise but not plan to sell their cars? What the heck!

A few days ago, I spoke to one guy about test driving and looking at his car (local owner!).Yesterday, I called him in the morning to nail down a time, but no answer, and no returned call... WTF!

And I've tried calling the Colorado guy a bunch of times. I even had Autotrader contact him direct about the car. He answered their call and said he apologized and would call me back on Monday (this was like 2 Mondays ago) but no call. Not even an email...

What the hell do I have to do!! I'm trying to pass out money, nobody wants it!

Ok, finished ranting...

Have a great day everyone!
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

passing out monies?? ill take some!
    -RBY

I had the same problem when I was out hunting for my whip. I was patient and eventually people called back. I think people put these beasts up for sale the get tight when people start calling and they realize that they are actually going to have to part with it. I think their asses slam shut tight like a bank vault

Yeah I had the same issue. What one did you find that's local?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

I've had that happen before too. Sometimes, it's just not a high priority for people when they list it, crazy as that sounds. I know its frustrating. I'd jump at the chance to return a call if someone wanted to buy a car I was selling in this economy. As you said, "what the heck!"
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Patience grass hopper.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Haha, thanks for the replies. Usually I am very patient, but I mean c'mon!

As for the local car, its an 04, IR with black leather. I honestly don't love the black leather, or the red for that matter, but I'd like to at least test drive the car so I can see what I'm getting into. I'll go from there with the rest of it.

In other news, drove our '12 X3 last night for the first time. Wow, the N55 is a beautiful powerplant!! The paddle shifters are kind of fun too...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Patience grass hopper.
    haha, funny. I can relate. I know how hard it is. Honestly I wouldve loved to find a car with less than 88k on it but whatever....

I was wondering where you were Jon. I havent seen an update (until now). Glad to see you are still alive at least I will keep an eye out for ZHPs
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

just be patient. nothing worse than pulling the trigger on a car and 2 weeks later seeing the perfectly optioned/color car you wanted all along for sale...
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Haha, thanks for the replies. Usually I am very patient, but I mean c'mon!

As for the local car, its an 04, IR with black leather. I honestly don't love the black leather, or the red for that matter, but I'd like to at least test drive the car so I can see what I'm getting into. I'll go from there with the rest of it.

In other news, drove our '12 X3 last night for the first time. Wow, the N55 is a beautiful powerplant!! The paddle shifters are kind of fun too...
    I agree with what webster said, but also dont rule out the color just because of pictures. I didnt like IR at first until I saw it in person, I didnt really like Dakar Yellow either then I saw one of those in person and it was beautiful.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast