Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

New Host: ZHPMafia.com moving ...

I've already got a new host. However, everything needs to be moved from my current host to my new host.

I'm choosing a day that's relatively slow to do it. Typically, that's Saturday. That's when traffic is relatively slow around here.

What will happen: I will take the site down during the migration (for about an hour). It will take some time to propagate, so some of you will not be able to reach the site, running the new host, for a period of no more than 24 hours.

Also, our host location is Washington, DC. I chose that location because we have an east-coast centric user base here. I have access to a map showing me where my visitors come from. Two thirds, at least, comes from the east coast. As a result, DC is our host location.

Anyhow, I am thinking that Saturday makes the most amount of sense.

I could do it tonight if you guys didn't mind not having access to the site tomorrow. Let me know if tonight makes sense for you guys.

I am sick of the slow downs in the morning around here. While we would be down for a lot of tomorrow, we'd be back and at it on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning if I migrate tonight.

Again, let me know. Otherwise, I am planning for a Friday night migration.

I vote for Saturday. If you do it today i'll have to work tomorrow

I don't know about you guys, but I sure do hate the lag times on the site -- especially in the morning.

I'm thinking that we should move the site over to the host as soon as we can. I have not been set up yet, so there is no guarantee that tonight is an option. But if it is, I am leaning toward a changeover tonight.

Sounds good whenever you decide. I'm flexible.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Like a band-aid-- just rip it off and get it over with. I'm gonna be jonesing for the site no matter when the move takes place. Might as well get it over with and get on the good server.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Whenever's convenient for you.

OK. We will do it as soon as we possibly can. We have not gone through provisioning yet at the new host. Will keep you in the loop.

Sounds like a good plan as the site is very slow again for me right now...
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Sounds good. I vote for tonight...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Yep. Will move as soon as we can. I'm hoping we're all set up for the move tonight. If not, it will be tomorrow night.