Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    i hope they wear well for you. i had a set that i ran for not even a full summer (they came on my 135Ms), and i was not impressed, at all. they wore unevenly, flat-spotted easily and one became a little out of round. i also did not like their breakaway or ultimate grip level (very low).

needless to say, i was happy to see them go. replaced them with OE M3 Conti take-offs that are much, much better.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by 05Imola View Post
    Ill bump this old thread. I just bought my zhp and it came with a brand new set of these tire. I went autocrossing this weekend and I was honestly surprised at how good they were. They were not squishy as most all seasons were and they broke away progressively. My car is completely stock btw. I wanted to sell them to buy a set of summers but I am surprised at how well they handle so I might just keep them until they wear out.
    Glad to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    i hope they wear well for you. i had a set that i ran for not even a full summer (they came on my 135Ms), and i was not impressed, at all. they wore unevenly, flat-spotted easily and one became a little out of round. i also did not like their breakaway or ultimate grip level (very low).

needless to say, i was happy to see them go. replaced them with OE M3 Conti take-offs that are much, much better.

peter
    It's been three years now that I've had these tires and they still ride just as good as the first day I had them. I would say I average about 10k miles a year on my car and haven't had one issues yet other then getting a nail in one. But I got it plugged and it still rides fine.

Well it has been 5 years and I def got my money worth. Will be getting new tires this spring as the old general tires are finally worn and starting to show cracks between some treads.

Keep in mind I only put at most 10k miles a year on my car, average 7-8k, but 5 years and no expenses other than plugs for flats, can't complain. And yes they still grip and handle very well, though snow isnt as good do to tread depth.

Any way, 5 year, long term review, still happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by spoonerDee View Post
    Well it has been 5 years and I def got my money worth. Will be getting new tires this spring as the old general tires are finally worn and starting to show cracks between some treads.

Keep in mind I only put at most 10k miles a year on my car, average 7-8k, but 5 years and no expenses other than plugs for flats, can't complain. And yes they still grip and handle very well, though snow isnt as good do to tread depth.

Any way, 5 year, long term review, still happy!!
    How many miles did you log in 5 years of use?

2005 330i ZHP - Daily
    111k miles
    2006 330ci ZHP - Project
    54k miles

Sorry for the long delay. Actually still have them on my car. Getting new tires in the next month or so. But I got easily 40k plus miles out of this set.

Sadly they no longer make this tire, at least not in my size (so tire rack says) so I will be found with Continental extreme contact DWS.

Sad to see them go but hey 6 plus years and 40k miles.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456