Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OP,

I have to say you have a lot of patience. If a service advisor had the nerve to tell me what I need when I know better, I would go straight to the Service manager... I would no longer work with that service advisor. Props to your wife for doing what she did....awesome story.

I guess I'm lucky where I take my car to. With all the horror stories I have seen from other people going to their dealerships, I have to consider myself very lucky. The dealership I go to, BMW of Newport, here in Rhode Island have been awesome to work with. I happen to know everyone in the service department and have had no issues with them in 8 years...

I realize dealerships are like a hit or miss....not all of them are bad, fortunately

I think when the service advisor explained to me that I had cupping he didn't realize what a lunitic I am with this car. The tires have no cupping. As I sat there yesterday for 2 plus hours I watched every poor bastard come in and get the same speech about cupping, alignments and carbon build up. The question is do I blast them in the surveys they have sent me asking how my visit was. Do I blast them or just leave it?

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    I think when the service advisor explained to me that I had cupping he didn't realize what a lunitic I am with this car. The tires have no cupping. As I sat there yesterday for 2 plus hours I watched every poor bastard come in and get the same speech about cupping, alignments and carbon build up. The question is do I blast them in the surveys they have sent me asking how my visit was. Do I blast them or just leave it?
    I say fire away.

Sent from SIGFest 2012
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yea, the more Brooklyn Summer Ales I drink the more irritated I'm getting. The real shame of it is that If you don't know anything about these cars and the comparative ease it is to work on them you would actually believe these bastards and buy into their nonsense. I just think it is disingenuous to roll each and every car into the port, then have some guy turn the wheels out so the service advisor can come over and tell you you need an alignment. Then, even though I know the car has been cared for and the oil changed with Mobile 1 0 W40 for most if not all it's life, he tells me the engine is gunked up. Then he started in on the brake fluid, anti freeze, power steering fluid, rear diff fluid, etc., but I was right on him and explained when they were changed, why and the correct change interval. He then backed off. Just not right.

blast em...its only fair for those who dont know much and might fall for thier verbal manipulation

Quote Originally Posted by MixtapeGodZ View Post
    blast em...its only fair for those who dont know much and might fall for thier verbal manipulation
    This. I recommend that you do it with other customers in the area as well.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12