Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

(Update) Server Ready: Conference Call Scheduled For Tomorrow Afternoon ...

So, I see that the new server is ready. I just need to do some reading. I also need to get my admin involved shortly.

Once I have got up to speed, and once I get my admin ready for the move, we're out of here.

As always, I will keep you in the loop.

good to hear. thanks marcus for the hard work behind this forum.

Sounds good. I'm used to moving....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Haha. I hate the instability that this may have caused, guys. Worse, though, is a slow site. No one wants one. I know you guys don't.

Know that I am busy behind the scenes getting up to speed on this new server so that we can make the move.

Thanks, guys.

OK.....great. What is the expected ETA of the move? 2000 PST?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hard charging! Thanks for the update Marcus!

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Not sure what time the move will occur, Dane. My preference is to do it later tonight, when most of you have gone home for the night.

OK...sounds good....

Thanks for the quick move, Mark.

Thumbs up for your attentiveness, as usual.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

No worries, Keith.

I have created the zhpmafia.com domain over at ServInt. I now need to make a copy of all of the files on the current server and then move them over to ServInt. Once I find out how I go about doing that, and we're ready to make the move to the new server, I will take this site down. That will likely happen in the next couple of hours -- though I may wait until later tonight. Not sure yet.

Anyhow, things are moving along behind the scenes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast