Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

New Member saying hello! (Southeast Florida)

Well, I'm finally getting to my introduction post... Anyway, first off, many thanks to the admin here for welcoming me into this close knit club. Also, thanks to the member from *ahem* another forum that helped me get approved over here. I've heard so many people say "Oh yeah, the Mafia is so much more family like... no drama like the ________ forum"... That's good to hear!

As for me.. My name is Jon, I'm 31, married for just over a year now, and about 2 weeks away from our first baby, a girl... My wife and I live in Southeast Florida and I've been there for about 3 years, having come from CA before... I'm a marine engineer, currently working on a large crude oil tanker transporting crude oil from the Alaskan Pipeline down to West Coast ports in Washington and California. I work typical 2 months on, 2 months off... So, I have a hard time staying active in social groups (such as local car clubs), but I will slowly become a fairly regular presence on the board... Of course, I will make meets and get togethers when I'm home...

As for cars! Currently, I'm trying to sell my '05 Nissan Altima SE-R and get my hands on a ZHP... I've been relentlessly searching for my ideal ZHP car; an '05 AW/Alcantara sedan, 6 spd, black cube trim, low miles... Well, I found just that, but the car is across the country. So, hopefully I can sell the Nissan soon and fly out to purchase the ZHP. I actually had a couple friends searching online boards, forums, and craigslist for me to find just that car... I have been looking THAT hard... :D Aside from my Altima, my wife and I just bought her a 2012 X3 M-Sport... She needed a new car and wanted an SUV, especially with baby coming!

Anyway, I used to be pretty active in the import car scene/drag/road racing, but I got out of it when I 'grew up' and got married. Now I spend more time working on the house, but I miss having a really fun car. I miss driving a proper manual transmission! :D

Ok, well, I look forward to meeting some of you and getting my hands on a ZHP very soon. Until then, I will be doing research, asking questions, and adding input where I can. Thanks again for the welcome and I'll talk to you soon!

If there are any South Florida members, post up... I'm coming home from the ship (at sea right now) in about 10 days and would love to meet some people...

Welcome Jon, hope you find the zhp you are looking for.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Hello Jon & welcome to the mafia. Good luck with the Alpine White search as they can be tough to find! (In case you didn't already know this). Enjoy some sunshine and warm temps in FL for me!

Hi. Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here. Good look with search!

Welcome Jon! You will like it here as much as your ZHP when you find it.

Congrats on the girl on the way! I have a 1 year old little girl. Awesome life changing expierence. Get your diapers from Amazon, use the Prime membership to get free shipping. It will save you some coin.

Sent from my 1982 Commodore 64.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Welcome and hope you find your ZHP.....

Welcome! Hope you find your perfect ZHP and congrats on the wife/upcoming baby girl, very cool.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome Jon and good luck with your search

Welcome.

Sent from SIGFest 2012, via TTv1.5.4
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome to the Family. Glad to have you.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast