Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I think it is applicable to any tune. He was very exacting and descriptive in his explanation of the beautiful blue and quality of flame at the spark. I don't think cheap gas saves you enough to justify it imo.

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Thanks Dane. Just needed another excuse to switch back to Shell .

My pathetic Mazda 3 can keep drinking discounted Kroger fuel without complaining

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I think it is applicable to any tune. He was very exacting and descriptive in his explanation of the beautiful blue and quality of flame at the spark. I don't think cheap gas saves you enough to justify it imo.

Sent by the Pixel XL
    And BTW... Not flame at the "spark". Flame in the combustion chamber/cylinders.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatFrog View Post
    Thanks Dane. Just needed another excuse to switch back to Shell .

My pathetic Mazda 3 can keep drinking discounted Kroger fuel without complaining

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Interesting information...I'm not sure its worth the DME flash.

My car has 55k miles and has the 4-5k rpm dip. After reading this, it might be best to just wait until the DISA valve needs replacing and hoping that it rectifies the problem. I'm not worried about the cost of the flash, but more so the longevity of the motor and messing with knock adaptations.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456