Last night I was at Sheetz (big gas station/c-store) and some dude comes in "is that your BMW?", which immediately worries me as I think someone hit my car or something.

Turns out he's organizing a car show for tonight and invites me to have my car in the show. What a compliment! My not-so-special ZHP is really not so special; the only items that are not stock right now are the wheels. This just speaks to how great the ZHP looks on the street.

The guy was telling me about his Buick Regal GS which has the supercharged V6 engine and a host of mods. He was saying how fast it was. As it worked out, we ended up on the street together. I was behind him and he tried to pull away from me but couldn't. And I mean not at all. I was a little surprised that a car with a S/C V6 couldn't pull on my little ZHP, but this was just a statement about how advanced BMW makes their inline 6. And of course the ZHP is quite a lot lighter than a Regal, but still. I didn't even take traction control off.

It's raining and my car is not that clean so I'm going to pass on the car show, but this was a cool invitation and encounter.