Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I did a review at Bimmerfest...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...ht=leatherique

A friend of mine had an issue with her M3 when it was hot out. Her words, not mine... smells like ass when the car sits in the sun. I recommended leatherique to defunkify it and she did the full deal. Problem solved. The M leather is even nicer than ours and it looked awesome when she was done.

Looks like they're having a 10% off sale this month...

http://leatherique.com/

Wow, thank you very much. 4 sure will buy it and let you know what I think and how it compares to Zaino. I was using Zaino for 4 years and couldn't be happier but I run out of it so.....

Nice to see you here Jeff. It was your review at Bimmerfest to convinced me to try Leatherique, still have your picture gallery saved in Favorites. It completely changed the look of my leather. It always looked and felt too much like plastic/fake leather until I treated it, now it looks and feels like leather should and also helps keep my butt planted when I'm having some fun.

Barry

I know John was inquiring about this (Leatherique) when we were attempting to clear his SRS airbag light. May wanna feed him a review and some tips.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hey Barry... glad you found my post helpful!

My review link is above and tells how I went about it. It's pretty simple to use, but can be messy if you really soak the leather with the rejuvinator. Their website has some step-by-step instructions with photos too.

Warm weather application is best as heating up the interior allows the cow to soak in the nutrients better. Some folks remove the front seats completely and cover them in black plastic lawn bags, then set them out in the sun to bake.

I almost ordered more the other day, but man, the shipping is crazy expensive and put me off. I still have some left.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123