Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Well ZHP Mafia has brought together two old friends from years ago! I met up with and hung out with Antone (OP) today and got to check out his ZHP first hand. What a SEXY car... Its actually my first time seeing and checking one out, and I love these cars even more now...

Awesome car dude, great to see you and catch up... Here's to hoping I get my hands on a ZHP soon enough... :D
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Tha mafia family comes through in many ways..... simply awesome!!!

Jupiter good luck, one will come.your way...

sent from dennis' personal electronic device

Yes, I have plans to test drive/view one about 20 miles from home on Wednesday... '04, IR/black leather, 105K, $11,9xx... We shall see!
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Hello. Welcome! I hope you like it here. Check out the In-Car Entertainment (ICE) part of the forum. There is some good info on the iPod options there.

And Jupiter - Good look with the 04. Imola and Black... Yum!

Quote Originally Posted by SoarinZHP View Post
    Hello. Welcome! I hope you like it here. Check out the In-Car Entertainment (ICE) part of the forum. There is some good info on the iPod options there.

And Jupiter - Good look with the 04. Imola and Black... Yum!
    Thanks. I will take a look at the ICE section when I am ready to do my ipod solution.

Glad you liked the car, Jon!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Welcome to the familia!

Especially to another SF Bay member. I bought my ZHP at Peter Pan BMW in San Mateo. The dealer gave me the keys and said to head west on 92. If I hit water think about coming back! I didnt even make it to the twisties over skyline. Had to buy it. (Photo below is at my old house in Fremont, aka suburban hell)

Since then I moved to San Diego, but I do also own a '84 300ZX Turbo. If you are ever in the San Diego area, drop us a line.

Your car looks like it is in great condition. And you have covered parking, in the city! Enjoy it while you can, SF is a very fun town.

Three pedal ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by SC4ME View Post
    Welcome to the familia!

Especially to another SF Bay member. I bought my ZHP at Peter Pan BMW in San Mateo. The dealer gave me the keys and said to head west on 92. If I hit water think about coming back! I didnt even make it to the twisties over skyline. Had to buy it. (Photo below is at my old house in Fremont, aka suburban hell)

Since then I moved to San Diego, but I do also own a '84 300ZX Turbo. If you are ever in the San Diego area, drop us a line.

Your car looks like it is in great condition. And you have covered parking, in the city! Enjoy it while you can, SF is a very fun town.
    Yup yup, I know the roads around san mateo well. I am a native of the bay area so I grew up driving my cars on skyline drive, etc etc. I have lived in SF for 6 years now. it is fun, but getting over the cold. I might follow you to SoCal someday!

And yes covered parking in SF is very special, haha. I live in a apartment tower in SOMA, near AT&T park. All newer construction so we tend to have parking spaces, thankfully. I walk most places (work, etc) so the ZHP (and previous cars) were more toys.

I had a Z31 too! a 88 Turbo, Shiro Special in fact. Sold it to a guy in NJ who had it trucked out there. Its in a loving home. I am just getting older (30) and need something with a little luxury to go with my sport. Also, I went to high school in Fremont, so I know that town well! Small world, eh?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    Yup yup, I know the roads around san mateo well. I am a native of the bay area so I grew up driving my cars on skyline drive, etc etc. I have lived in SF for 6 years now. it is fun, but getting over the cold. I might follow you to SoCal someday!

And yes covered parking in SF is very special, haha. I live in a apartment tower in SOMA, near AT&T park. All newer construction so we tend to have parking spaces, thankfully. I walk most places (work, etc) so the ZHP (and previous cars) were more toys.

I had a Z31 too! a 88 Turbo, Shiro Special in fact. Sold it to a guy in NJ who had it trucked out there. Its in a loving home. I am just getting older (30) and need something with a little luxury to go with my sport. Also, I went to high school in Fremont, so I know that town well! Small world, eh?
    Welcome to the Family NorCalZMan and HELLLLOOOOO from the East Bay (San Ramon)!!! Very nice car and yes, count yourself among the fortunate to have covered parking! You'll find plenty of extremely enthusiastic and laid-back people on this site. We live, eat and breathe Z-H-P and B-M-W. For every problem, issue or question, you will find very willing participants to help out with DIY's, resources, links etc.

I just want to take issue with one thing. You said that you're getting old at 30!?!?!?! Eh-hem... What I would give to be 30. Heck, even 40! LOL! No worries, I won't hold a grudge against you...for long.

As Imola ZHP aka Dennis mentioned, a Bay Area meet would be a great idea. (Is there a thread going to gauge interest and suggestions?). Anyways, hopefully, all us Northerners will get a chance to meet up and hang out!!!

Johnny
    2004 Imola Red over Black Leather. 6-MT, Navigation, Cold Weather Pkg (the wife loves them seat warmers!), 3.46 Diff, UUC Short-Shift Kit, Tranny Mounts, CDV Delete and iPod mount.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567