Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Cool New San Francisco owner of a 2005 330i ZHP!

Hey guys thanks for letting me joing the tight knit group. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. On to the car!

ta da! 2005 330i ZHP. 88.5k. Leather, PDC, Nav, Xenon...only option I wish it had was heated seats. Bought her a few weeks ago and driven her 2 times since, haha. I walk most places living in downtown already.

Just had the brake fluid changed, along with my ebrake adjusted (it wasnt holding the car on steep SF streets), and the dealer found a leaky expansion tank so we changed that out. Also had the belts changed since they were a little frayed.

Picking up a 2nd key and new headlight covers from the dealer tonight (the covers are pretty bad, you cant tell in the pic). Going to change the oil, transmission, and diff fluid for my own peace of mind (all BMW fluids and filters). Also need to have a good detail inside and out performed, have a few door dings removed, rim scuffs fixed, etc. I like to start "fresh" with my cars, if you know what I mean

Tires are brand new Kumhos but I hate these things so Ill probably put on some proper michelins or continentials here pretty soon. Does any place or one buy used tires?

I am in need of a ipod solution pretty quick here. My friend at the dealer says he has a solution that can be put in so Ill probably go that route.

I have been seeing this perferated leather steering wheel on this forum (not the regular leather one) and I really like it. Like, better than my alcantara. Do you think they are avaliable from the dealer? If so, anyone have a part number? Ill be asking tonight.

I will also be looking into some lighting. I dislike the amber color anywhere on the car. I think I have heard that clear sets are avaliable from the dealer so Ill be asking about that too. I assume the LED taillights are not plug and play though, right?

any questions or comments yourself? on to the pictures (sorry iphone 4s in the dark pics)

2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Welcome! Love the car.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Hello from SoCal

Great car and welcome! Another silbergrau in the club

Welcome... Born n raised in da city now in east bay.... Need help on anything just pm enjoy

sent from dennis' personal electronic device

Looks super clean. Glad to see you made it over here.

Have fun exploring the site, and welcome.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome!!!

Nice looking car...

If you're not really picky, you might wanna try Khoalty.com for some stuff that you need, i.e. corner lights, led interior lights...

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    I am in need of a ipod solution pretty quick here. My friend at the dealer says he has a solution that can be put in so Ill probably go that route.
    There is one from BMW or you can just get the aux plug from the dealer, otherwise you need aftermarket hookup

I have been seeing this perferated leather steering wheel on this forum (not the regular leather one) and I really like it. Like, better than my alcantara. Do you think they are avaliable from the dealer? If so, anyone have a part number? Ill be asking tonight.
    P/N 32347906682

I will also be looking into some lighting. I dislike the amber color anywhere on the car. I think I have heard that clear sets are avaliable from the dealer so Ill be asking about that too. I assume the LED taillights are not plug and play though, right?
    Tail lights : http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...g/Tail_Lights/

Turn signals : http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...ing/Indicator/

Side markers : http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330.../Side_Markers/

^ just to show what's available, they might not be the best price

That is one good looking car! Welcome to the Family!
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

TMS additionally has the Euro packages...for clears.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast