Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New member in Malta NY

Hi Folks!

I'm Scott Stowell located in upstate NY and Beverly and I have just purchased an Imola 2004 330i ZHP Sedan with only 24,000 miles. It was a collectors car in Texas, purchased by an Albany dealer at the Mecum auction in September, and has been sitting in their showroom all winter. With their asking price dropping by nearly 25%, it was a deal we couldn't pass on.

Beverly and I are both very active in the Patroon Chapter of the BMW CCA. She has been secretary for 8 years, I was treasurer for 7, took a year off and am now President of the chapter. I ran for North Atlantic Regional VP last year, lost by 29 votes, and will be running again when the current term is up in two more years. We have owned a 95 525, a 95 530 and a 00 540 sport with Dinan upgrades. We currently have a 83 635CSi Euro we are restoring, an 89 325iX and a 97 M3 Sedan with Turner upgrades sharing the driveway with the 330i. The thing that is killing us is the 330i has performance tires on it, and we just received another 24 inches of snow up here. I will be buying snow tires for it over the summer, but I don't dare take it out while there is a chance of freezing. We were lucky to get it home between storms this weekend! We need some warm weather soon... I hate having this in the driveway and not being able to use it! Anyone have snows for sale?
    Last edited by TeamStowell; 02-27-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Welcome! Great introduction too (though it lacks pics!)

Welcome.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome, Scott. I believe one of our members, botond, is part of that chapter. He will confirm.

Glad to have you.

Welcome to the Mafia Scott.

I just sold an 89 325iX, that was a super fun car.

Have fun on the site,

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks for the welcome folks. Yes, Botond and I go back a few years, but I didn't realize I was looking at purchasing the automatic version of his current car. I look forward to getting them together at an event in the near future!!

Cool. How did you find the site?

Botond suggested I check this site and the registry out when he heard our next member of the fleet would be a ZHP.

welcome the family! glad to have you here. Post some pics of all your cars. We would be interested in all of them!
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

I'm having problems posting pics and setting up a signature. Is there a minimum number of posts I need to reach before being able to do this? Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast