Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTB BMW 330CI ZHP - auto trans

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Year(s):ZHP
    Budget:If you have to ask....
    Desired location of vehicle:Bay Area
    Desired Mileage:less than 50k
    Transmission type:auto
    Desired number of Doors:2
    Desired Color combos:do not want black or red
    Desired Packages: everything
    Funds lined up? I am a no BS buyer
    Have a car you need to sell first? crashed my car last month

Are you sure you want auto? Manual is the way to go. I think in the long run, if you decide to sell a ZHP, manual trans would be easier to sell. But, that just my opinion.

Having lived in the Bay Area (three years in San Francisco), I can say that I am glad I drove an automatic there. I don't think it would have been much fun driving with a manual there. Lots of traffic and lots of hills (especially in the City).

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus57 View Post
    Are you sure you want auto? Manual is the way to go. I think in the long run, if you decide to sell a ZHP, manual trans would be easier to sell. But, that just my opinion.
    Actually, I am sure of what I want. If I lived in Colorado I would likely have only manual transmission vehicles; however, I live in one of the worst traffic areas in the USA - in San Francisco there are almost no places where one can travel more than one block without encountering a stop sign or traffic light. I have other vehicles to drive when I want to depress a clutch pedal.

Sorry! My Bad. I've visited SF. I see what you mean by not wanting a manual.

And I've been to Denver, where I would absolutely want a manual.

I have an auto for the same reasons, not living in SF, but too much traffic and stop/go on work commute. Good to see some people "get it" about auto. So tired of "manual, manual, manual" rants everywhere, it's almost like sheeple - people (not here, but in general) say that just to say it, because it's the "thing to say", even when they really don't mean it fully for the reasons that ARE logical.

G' Luck on your search.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

I got to drive Mtnman's automatic last weekend, and it wasn't even remotely a bad experience. I really liked how it performed. If I was to need an auto, a ZHP is still the way to go.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

I actually loved my TiAg 325I that was an auto. Caught a lot of crap about it though...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I have been on bf.c, roadfly, bimmerfest, etc. for over a decade...the auto/manual "debate" just rolls off my back like water...I can see the reasoning behind choosing to have a clutch - or not. If someone wants to have a car with manual transmission, great. If someone wants to have a car with auto trans, dual clutch, MCT 7-speed, CVT, whatever, that's good, too. It is a large planet with enough room (for the time being, anyhow) for everyone to strive to achieve their own objectives. My objective is to locate and purchase a 330CI ZHP with auto trans - if it comes with an ESS twin screw, all the better!

HAPPY MOTORING!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast