Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Okay people well I got it towed to my buddies shop.

We figured out that my fuel pump actually sucked up grime from the tank. I got the car to start with some SeaFoam, drove about 30 miles and replaced the oil.

I have ordered a new Fuel Pump and a new Fuel Filter, and will be changing that soon and will update pictures so people know what to look for when a fuel pump goes bad.

Also while it was on the lift, we figured out, for my safety, that I need new lower control arm bushings, who would've thought right?! haha, typical problems.

So I have those ordered too, the mounts are A-OK so before ordering parts, make sure your mounts are good or bad, or if you're anal about it, just change it all while you're down there.

Car is now operating and driving completely fine.

Thanks Guys.

All is well. Thanks for asking.

VDO is fine. That's what I have in my ZHP now.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Sorry, I m late to this thread but I would have guessed fuel filter but makes sense to change out the pump and sender too. I did mine with VDO/siemans and Mann fuel filter. Good luck. Semper Fi and thanks for your service.

Welcome back. Hope you get things fixed. Semper Fi (but I'm not a Marine).
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    All is well. Thanks for asking.

VDO is fine. That's what I have in my ZHP now.
    Awesome thanks, but Dane one more question!

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-325...uel/ES2176243/

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-325.../Fuel/ES37448/

Is the Fuel Level Sending Unit a separate part with the VDO one? In the Description it says sending level unit included.

But on the BMW one it says it differently, is this the same thing?

Sorry if this sounds stupid I'm just utterly confused with the way the text is put.

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    Sorry, I m late to this thread but I would have guessed fuel filter but makes sense to change out the pump and sender too. I did mine with VDO/siemans and Mann fuel filter. Good luck. Semper Fi and thanks for your service.
    Thank you Sir, I will change both! And appreciate it very much!

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Welcome back. Hope you get things fixed. Semper Fi (but I'm not a Marine).
    You don't have to be a Marine to rep the Motto Semper Fi, just Always be loyal to your country. Oorah.

Thanks for the kindness my ZHP Mafia Fam!

Not stupid.

They look the same to me. Both look like sending units with the level sensor.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Not stupid.

They look the same to me. Both look like sending units with the level sensor.

Thank God you knew because the live chat guy didn't seem to know too well.

Thank you all for your help. Hopefully when I visit more of the States I get to come check out more of your cars in person.

Sounds good. And I get an autograph and a pic. Make sure the hair is back!

Sounds good. And I get an autograph and a pic. Make sure the hair is back!
    Trust me brother the hair will be back! I miss it already! That was something my Marine buddies said they were going to love to do, is cut off my hair.

I have got my stuff, I'll be in town for a few weeks, Im gonna git r dun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12