Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

FS (SOLD): HVAC Relocation kit for BMW Radio (non-Nav) $20 shipped

Not sure what to call this other than it is the piece that holds the sunglass tray and has the cig/change holder. I'm holding off on offering the sunglass tray for Meric since I'm trying to work out something with him and my radio.

Backing bracket is included if you want it. This is in pretty good shape so it could be a cheap way to refresh that piece of your interior. Please make sure your car has the big opening for the DSC and HK sound instead of the individual buttons.

Pic:

Sold....if mine has that opening. My door doesn't go up slowly (Condition at purchase). Condition of mine is perfect.....I just don't like the door.....slamming open when I don't pay attention, and ease it up.

I would most likely be buying this for the springs if they can be swapped.

Thanks

Or.....if you can look at this one......shoot me a pic of the springs.....I can maybe better understand how that door works, buy the springs, and let someone else pick it up. Like I said...it was this way when I bought it, and I have nothing to go buy, regarding the "ease up" feature.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

PM'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOLD
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim