Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Brett,

I anticipate arriving with BP and anyone traveling with him but will have to leave before 10:30 to go to the airport to pick John up. If I can park my car by the entrance that would probably make things easier for everyone when I have to leave.

John wants to come by to meet/greet everyone

We plan on staying pretty late Friday evening too Ryan, I won't let you hit anyone backing out...well if I'm not sober by that point, Rob won't let you hit anything.

I keep reading in various places don't show up before 4:00/5:00PM on Friday. Just a friendly reminder: We need to respect that unless its been otherwise discussed with Dane, like Kyle's situation. I used to throw these big meets/parties and there's nothing more stressful than people showing up hours early when you're trying to run around and get the last little details into place while attempting to entertain guests simultaneously. Respect that 1600/1700 time frame
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

I don't intend to drink any alchohol so I will be available to shuttle people to and from if necessary. Don't over do the drinking guys, pictures are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    I don't intend to drink any alchohol so I will be available to shuttle people to and from if necessary. Don't over do the drinking guys, pictures are forever.
    Yes but alchohol makes the pictures so much better!!! lol Wish i could be there guys! Be safe! Can't wait to see the pics!

Too bad ur not driving CW lol You could stop by Indiana on Thursday and shoot my 21st bday party haha
    2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    BMW Performance Shift Knob / Alcantra Shift Boot / BBS Wheels / 15% Tint
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint
    ER Chargepipe / Tial BOV / Dual Cone Intake / OEM Roof Rack

Charlie - Won't be a problem. We will certainly work with you on Friday to make sure that you have easy access out, if not right at the drive/road entrance, perhaps first car out on the bottom of the circle, (which would give you clear access to the road). My thoughts with our planning is trying to make sure that just about everyone will have easy access out to the road, with minimal obstructions (cars) in the way. Currently not sure we have many campers, so we will probably adjust our parking accordingly on Friday, but we will make sure you have clear access - just remind me when you pull in!

Thanks Kpro! Awesome points!!

Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    Charlie - Won't be a problem. We will certainly work with you on Friday to make sure that you have easy access out, if not right at the drive/road entrance, perhaps first car out on the bottom of the circle, (which would give you clear access to the road). My thoughts with our planning is trying to make sure that just about everyone will have easy access out to the road, with minimal obstructions (cars) in the way. Currently not sure we have many campers, so we will probably adjust our parking accordingly on Friday, but we will make sure you have clear access - just remind me when you pull in!

Thanks Kpro! Awesome points!!
    Thanks Brett

@Kpro, agree with Brett...excellent points!

2nd entry/egress built to yard.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

This thread is stressing me out!! Just kidding.

I'm staying with Kyle so between us and my friend Joel we will find a car and a ride back to the hotel I'm sure.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    This thread is stressing me out!! Just kidding.

I'm staying with Kyle so between us and my friend Joel we will find a car and a ride back to the hotel I'm sure.
    No worries Marc. We'll make sure you all can depart for some rest without too much shuffling.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

-Brettski

Everyone,
    Once again I'm going to throw this out there: Wobbie is a hotel/whateverelseyoucanthinkof shuttle. The only thing it's missing is a Taxi sign on the roof!
    If anyone needs to go anywhere and can't drive, I'm your guy.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast