Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Yep.

Creepy....

#13 FTW!
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Latitude: 35.2269444
    Longitude: -80.8433333

I am at

xxxxx

"Latitude 38" = SF Bay (home of 2013 Americas Cup - YAY!)

Wow, you get west of the Mississippi River and there's only a couple guys until you hit the West Coast.

That's right, Eli. Also, there are still five states that have never visited this site. They're right there in that blank area west of the MS.

Map is lookin nice Marcus. Thanks for the update.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

And this is the map showing where all of the visitors from the US come from. The white states reflect no visits. Very interesting. That area of the country, by the way, is where I found the best ZHP deals.

The most populated ZHP state -- where members live -- is California. Some 15 ZHP Mafia members live there.

SWEET MAP. california takes up about 7 states in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    speaking of locations this is creapy

http://www.spokeo.com

i wasn't there :D
    Seeing this thread just reminded me- for anyone interested in removing themselves from Spokeo- got this in an email at work yesterday:

There is a new online social networking and information repository called Spokeo.com. It provides detailed address, telephone, and even photographs of your homes. This presents a significant security threat to all Law Enforcement Officers and our Families. You can have your information excluded but you will need to follow a few simple steps. Navigate to the website. Find yourself on their site by searching for your name, if/when you are found -navigate to the proper page by clicking on your name in the search results. Then copy the URL of your page. You will then need to click on "privacy option" at the page bottom. Fill in the all fields requested and an e-mail will be sent to you for deletion confirmation... after that your information is supposed to be removed.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast