Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The Intravee system is BY FAR the BEST iPod solution for cars with factory nav. I was fed up with Dice and ended up coughing up the cash for the Intravee and it is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    Oh awesome. Thanks. You will save me soo much money from having the dealer do it. Is the TCU all I need or do I need other parts too?
    Quick q... Do you currently have BMW Assist? You have a 2005, correct? I'll pull the parts list.

I have a 2005. I do not have BMW Assist. that would mean I have little buttons on the rear rear view mirror right? I do not have that.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

I'll start a new thread with Bluetooth info

I nominate sna77 for "mafia family member" of the week
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by sna77 View Post
    For wake-up your options are:
    - repeating silent calendar entries on Nano (what i do--set it up once, never touch again).
    - run cable to front and just press any button on iPod to wake it
    Hey Steve (Im Antone, btw): on page 25 of the user guide, in the diagnostic menu, there is a "Issue a power control on command to the selected device." what do you think that means?

Just a reboot of the Intravee it looks like. Truthfully, I've never even gone into that menu before. I ran updates to the Intravee firmware on an old laptop, and after that it's set it and forget it...

Found a video review of the Intravee on a Z4. Making me more excited to do this. HE shows a lot of nifty features, including being able to program any button on the dash to do something on the intravee. Not sure if that applies to the E46 (the user guide on specified the clock button and steering wheel arrow buttons as being customizable).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPlBDiZROuc

In other news, I bought that brand new KCA from canada, so itll be here in a week or so. I am waiting to hear what my body shop bill will be before I order the intravee. lol.

Nice! That Z4 system is exactly the same as the one in my wife's 2006 X3. I have an Intravee II in there as well. I bought a used iPod on eBay for $50 for my wife's car, loaded up songs and just let it sit...

Ordered my Intravee II today!!!

hey Steve, have you heard of this "mod" to the KCA to allow it to wake the ipod out of hibernation? look at posts 63 and 64....I have not been able to find any further info about it:
    http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39...car-com-7.html

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast