Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I respect your niceness! I'll get there one day. Yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaa booooooyyyyyyyy.

In case anyone is wondering that's in reference to my flavor flav clock sized tire pressure gauge. Works great for Gary's eyes.

- Marc

Had to chime it here. Charlie and I watched the whole thing from his car. My favorite was that Bruce indeed thought about moving the car for a moment and then you could see the 'ah, f it' look come across his face as he locked the car and walked away. That really cracked us up. The look on the girls face made it even funnier.

No reserved parking sign, plenty of spots, and who in Williamsburg is going indoor tanning on a beautiful late Saturday morning? It was a silly request. KyleKs comment was spot on!

johnrando: sent using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Epic win.

haha, funny story indeed, i was one of those who were secretly chanting that Bruce wont move his car...

"Dont do it, dont do it..."

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

I witnessed it as well....really funny when he just got out of his car and went into Bellisimos like he really didn't give a F#&K what she wanted him to do. Very bad ass!!

I was going thru the 2012 Mafia Family reunion threads and noticed this one Jon had posted and started reading... I laughed reading these posts and still remember when Rando and I were in my car watching the event unfold... I sure do wish I had recorded this, brought back some really nice and fun memories of this EPIC meet. Sure do miss some of the people who were in attendance, brought back so many good memories of why this forum is so awesome!

So true!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Hahaha this is such an awesome memory! Thank you for reviving it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    - Marc

Reading this thread brings back such good memories of when it was so much fun to be part of the annual ZHP Mafia reunion meets. Lots of good times, cruising to/from the event and reading about the many adventures each member had when coming to/going back home. Miss those days . . . .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123