Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hot blonde at tanning salon

The funniest incident happened when Bruce parked his car in front of the tanning salon next to Belissimos. Hot blonde comes out telling Bruce he cant park in front of their shop. No signs or anything. Bruce went back to his car and probably thought to himself, eh fk her, left his car as is and got some food.

I look over across the parking lot, I see Charlie and John Rando inside Charlie's car gigling like high school kids about the whole incident.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
    Jon Estrella - 997 Turbo

MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

That's great. Wish I would have been there. I would have asked why we couldn't park there.

LOL

-via iPhone

:D

sent from dennis' personal electronic device

Damn right I was laughing

I was witnessing a classic moment when Bruce locked his ZHP and went inside to grab a bite to eat

And yes, she was hot!

TT + iPhone4

Pics from last nights photo shoot with said blonde in Dane's bathroom later!

She may have been concerned that all the BMWs would bring up their reputation.

Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my hacked Fascinate.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

I confirmed with Pete about it and he said "tell her to go f&$@" herself. Ahhh felt like I was back in jerz.

Then Brett wouldn't park in the spot next to Bruce because Brett is nice and wanted the tanning people to have a spot.
    - Marc

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    I confirmed with Pete about it and he said "tell her to go f&$@" herself. Ahhh felt like I was back in jerz.

Then Brett wouldn't park in the spot next to Bruce because Brett is nice and wanted the tanning people to have a spot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
    Jon Estrella - 997 Turbo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast