Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    For everyone enjoying the photos, thank you. I arrived back in San Diego and reality kicked in, I have a wedding set that has priority over everything right now and more shoots lined up later this week. Do not assume that because you see only Mark posting shots I have forgotten about you or your car. There will be more from me, I promise.

You will also notice that I did take a few hours and split off with three cars in particular to do individual shoots, and I want it to be clear why those 3 in particular were selected. Dane - provided accommodations for me on the trip. I bought my tickets, he took care of the rest. I simply felt it was the least I could do.

Kristen- Allowed me to stay in, do photo shoots in, and bought me bacon in the Bellagio Penthouse suite. Best way I could repay her was to make sure that new 1er got some attention.

Ryan- I have a man crush on her girl car. Quite simply, one of my favorites on any forum. The problem though is we were there to cover ZHPs and her car is a 323, it would have been a shame in my mind to not see it get the attention it deserved and being a DIY car made it even further interesting to me.

So, please do not feel left out or that I didnt think your car was up to spec, bottom line, it was a limited schedule, I wanted to take care of some people who have taken care of me in the past and I wanted a huge supporter on our forum who, like me, does not have a ZHP, to get some play.

Sigfest day 2 735 by C Withers Media - San Diego, on Flickr

No need to explain or thank one for bacon... These turned out amazing. Love the light behind the ZHP's in the garage! Ryan's car is just sooooo clean in person, I swear the internet does not do it justice. You're shots of her car show its true beauty!

and Thanks for shooting the 1
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Casey, thanks for the shots and the complements. I have and will continue to pay you with as many smiles as I can afford.

Kristen, any time you want to trade cars for the week, just let me know. BTW, change your sig!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Casey the only thing you need to apologize for is your unfair treatment of pork roll.
    - Marc

Pork roll: The classiest piece of SPAM I have ever eaten.

See that's what I'm talking about. Can I get some moderation up in this thread? Pork roll needs to be defended.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    ^When you come to NYC, I am buying you a PEC--Pork roll, egg, and cheese on a plain bagel.

It's like a religious experience. You'll never use the S word again.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    Porkroll: provides the ability to fart on demand.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Porkroll: provides the ability to fart on demand.
    That is one of my Warlock skills. No need for pork roll.

This shot is not sharp and I spent little to no time in post on it. Just wanted a visual idea of how low to the ground I was on rolling shots for those who were not in attendance. Mercedes wheel included for perspective.

Sigfest day 2 291 by C Withers Media - San Diego, on Flickr

^Love it, Casey. Freakin awesome.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast