Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just woke up from SIGFest

Well I am now awake after sleeping for 14 hours after getting home from SIGFest haha. I was exhausted! It was an awesome experience and I'm glad my brother Matt and I were able to go. He said he had a great time and he didn't even have a BMW or know anyone! He will be getting an account shortly though to post some of the 1000+ pics he took over the course of the weekend.

Casey, Matt wanted me to tell you thanks for helping him out and giving him some tips! He loved shooting the cars and learning to do the rolling shots and he says he will definitely continue doing them.

It was great to meet you all and put a face to the screen names! A big thank you Dane for hosting the event and for setting it up! I'll definitely be down this summer to do my vanos.

I'll definitely be back next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Great meeting you, bud.

Looking forward to next year already.

I wish this was sent with a Galaxy S3
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

It was definitely great meeting you and Matt. He had great shots with an awesome camera. Looking forward seeing them.
    Jon Estrella - 997 Turbo

It was great meeting you and Matt .... can't wait to see Matt's pics. Hope to see you at BPC or 'Cars & Coffee Raleigh' over the summer sometime.
    ~Jeff

2003 330i / Orion V2 AEs / ASA GT1 Wheels / CDV Delete / OEM Aux / AFE Pro5 Intake

Great meeting both of you!
    - Marc

Nice meeting you guys.

Sent from my ZHPMafia.com iPhone

Love meeting the younger guys, the enthusium of this whole group is just amazing!

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Don't be modest Gary; you're a young buck. You just don't like it when your car is driven as a youngster would

Hahahahhaha
    - Marc

I'm a Hokiezhp and Matt fan.

Sent from SIGFest USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

It was great meeting you and Matt! Chris, you have an awesome ZHP

Hope to see you guys again! It was an awesome weekend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast