Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

SIGFest 2012 -- check in here when you get home

When you arrive at home, check in here.

Sent from my ZHPMafia.com iPhone

Home. Left 11:30, arrived 5:30. 1 stop and I learned what people buy at stuckies.

Oh and we did a photo shoot on the bridge tunnel.

Skills.
    - Marc

Glad to hear you're home.

Sent from my ZHPMafia.com iPhone

Got home around 4:30, was great meeting everyone and truly appreciate the welcome and kindness extended to a non ZHP owner.

Apologies for missing the Saturday evening activities as I had to take the family out on a mini Williamsburg cruise then ice cream to cap it off...

Home......................9 hours and 2 minutes .............poor ZHP been thru the bug war! Captin and coke for me and some time with the wife

Can't put into words the enjoyment of these couple of days.........saw a lot of old friends and made some new....... Mafia is the best!

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Got to my actual home last night around 1am. Currently on my way to my home in Blacksburg for the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Home, had a blast. You all are so great. The level of hospitality still amazes Katie and I coming from other car communities.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Heather and I got home at about 4:00pm today. After stopping to pick up the kids from the grandparents house. Then I immediately left to go get our '4 legged' kids because the house is just too quiet & calm without them.

It was great meeting everyone, we had a wonderful time. Heather was amazed that we went to a 'car' event and people didn't talk about cars the whole time. She really felt welcomed and we are already planning for next year.
    ~Jeff

2003 330i / Orion V2 AEs / ASA GT1 Wheels / CDV Delete / OEM Aux / AFE Pro5 Intake

Home, unfortunately Nothing exciting to talk about, except that one weird thing I found on the radio.

Auto-wipers and auto-headlights sure came in handy today. Drove through numerous heavy rainstorms, lots of start-and-stop stuff. Didn't even need to touch a dial. I <3 German engineering. Tires worked excellent. No sign of hydroplaning in sight. Gripped to the road like glue.

Home

Sent from SIGFest USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast