Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    HOME! Long day.... finally made it. My pleasure Charles, it was a good time.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Glad you are back buddy, Burger Lounge on Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    Thanks. Definitely will be there. If you're up for it... or we could eat somewhere else. I'm getting to Lou's around 10-10:30. I can come after, or if available, you could pick me up for lunch.

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Hey everyone!

I finally made it back after spending 12 hours on the road...10 of them cruising with BP. It has been a great weekend and I truly enjoyed meeting everyone!

After all that work on my car...it performed flawlessly! A really big shoutout to Kyle for getting in there with me to get my VANOS seals done and to Rob for giving me a hand with my ignition coils.

Also a special shoutout to John for sticking with me throughout my maintenance....I really appreciated all the positive energy
    Glad to hear you made it home safe.
    Kyle was happy to help you. He didn't even get dirty!
    BTW, John is positive energy. Whe you think to yourself, "I can do this.", that's John in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Thanks. Definitely will be there. If you're up for it... or we could eat somewhere else. I'm getting to Lou's around 10-10:30. I can come after, or if available, you could pick me up for lunch.
    I'm jealous of this conversation!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I hope to be having this conversation on the 4th when I arrive to San Diego Looks like I'll be flying out in June

I hope to be having this conversation on the 4th when I arrive to San Diego Looks like I'll be flying out in June
    Seems we are traveling to the same regions at the same time again... See members section.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    Seems we are traveling to the same regions at the same time again... See members section.

I actually will be on assignment in Washington state from June 5th - June 15th so you guys are likely going to miss me, but the rest of these turkeys can show you a good time. Make sure you request Burger Lounge by name.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    Glad to hear you made it home safe.
    Kyle was happy to help you. He didn't even get dirty!
    BTW, John is positive energy. Whe you think to yourself, "I can do this.", that's John in your head.

I'm jealous of this conversation!
    Awww, thanks Ryan, Charlie! Charlie, we'll be looking forward to seeing you! Cody, I'll check that out. Great if you will be down there too!

Home.........

Unfortunately.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Good to hear Botond. I miss you too!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234