Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Im home, had great time taking and hanging out!

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

"home" i.e. at the hotel at our next stop by 7PM yesterday - had no time to log in, beer was calling.
    NJ Turnpike was stop-and-notgo for the longest time, quite a pisser. Discovered Waze, had fun with it.

Had a great time, thanks again to the organisers!!

- Peter

Quote Originally Posted by pfr View Post
    "home" i.e. at the hotel at our next stop by 7PM yesterday - had no time to log in, beer was calling.
    NJ Turnpike was stop-and-notgo for the longest time, quite a pisser. Discovered Waze, had fun with it.

- Peter
    I used Waze the entire trip. It was great to say the least. Especially since its completely FREE. Traffic updates, police sightings, road debris reports, all accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by pfr View Post

- Peter
    Good deal. Was great meeting you and your wife, Peter.

Enjoy your time in RI.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

When I checked in to it house last night, I checked out. I need more sleep.

Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my hacked Fascinate.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Made it home safely Saturday evening...Thank you again to everybody I met at SIGFEST! What a great bunch of people!! - Made for a perfect birthday!

We made it in at about midnight last night. Too tired to unpack the car, went in the house and crashed. We had an amazing time

It was great meeting new friends and catching up with those we met last year. I hope to see many of you again at Bimmerfest East in August.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Made it home ~9pm last night, and hit the hay soon there after. Great ride back, a little light rain but hardly any traffic. And no speeding tickets!

Had a blast this weekend. I love you all! Miss everyone already. (Not going to cry.........again.)

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Hey everyone!

I finally made it back after spending 12 hours on the road...10 of them cruising with BP. It has been a great weekend and I truly enjoyed meeting everyone!

After all that work on my car...it performed flawlessly! A really big shoutout to Kyle for getting in there with me to get my VANOS seals done and to Rob for giving me a hand with my ignition coils.

Also a special shoutout to John for sticking with me throughout my maintenance....I really appreciated all the positive energy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast