Thank you all so, so much, especially Dane for letting us use your tools, house, and things. Your efforts for making this a complete success were not gone without notice. I know how hard you worked to make sure this was organized, and I am greatly humbled by your hospitality. You were busy and working the entire time, making sure everything was in order and the way it should be. You deserve something, man. I dunno what, but something.

Thanks to C Withers Media, for just being fucking awesome. Casey, you are the man. Absolutely hysterical stories to tell, and fun to hang with. When you were hanging out my car to do the photoshoot, I was...slightly freaking out inside hahaha. But then I learned that you are actually Spiderman, so then I stopped worrying. Marcus, it was very good to see you and you took some great pictures. You're always such a friendly guy, and one hell of a photographer.

Thanks to everyone who helped me do my brake rotors. The difference is phenomenal, and I'm so glad to have those done. They were a bitch, it was dirty, but we got it done!

A huge thanks to Botond, because he literally bought me a new anti-rattle clip because he couldn't find his old one that he said he was going to send me. I couldn't believe it. Botond, you, sir, really are a Pal (canuseewatididthar).

I wish this were more than once a year. Everyone is such a freaking blast to hang with. You all are great. This is what makes my ZHP worth all its quirks, expenses, and oddities.