Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tovah and I had an amazing time, thank you Dane and Family for allowing us to crash your house, and to the Bosses for organizing and making the weekend great. Lastly, the all the Mafioso for making the club what it is- there is no other group of people out there so gracious, inviting and sincere as those I have met through this forum... Thank You!!!

Bump. I think I'm done. But thanks again everyone!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I think Ryan's wins for thoroughness! Thanks for all of those thanks! Love fest!
    - Marc

Okay...here goes.

Kristen and Rob, you two are the greatest! You came to my house and picked me up. I was too tall to fit in the back, so you both took turns suffering in the back seat while I rode shotgun. You put me up in your room in the Hilton and covered my meals, which is something I cannot thank you enough for!!

Marc, letting me drive your ZHP on the cruise was truly an experience that I will always remember! I'm glad I could teach you that the steering wheel is also telescoping in conjunction with its ability to tilt. Hope your commute is a little more comfortable now that the wheel is closer

Gary, you made some awesome dogs and burgers. I owe you a dinner next year!

Kyle, The two crabs that I had were excellent!! Your ability to bake the breads and cakes is unrivaled by everyone that I know!! Always a treat to eat your food

Dane and family, thanks for hosting. I still owe you that game of corn hole...Choose your partner wisely

Mark, it's been said many times over, no need to repeat it. Without your dream and ambition to create this site, none of us would have gotten together in this magnitude. Zippy has got to be the cutest, most mild-mannered boy I've ever met! His love for wheels and cars is a sure sign that he will grow up to be an enthusiast like yourself!

Casey, thanks for all the hilarious stories and covering this event with your keen eye. Looking forward to the unveiling of the Roundel issue.

It was a pleasure to see everyone again and a greater pleasure to meet the new faces who came out this year! Only 360 days to go
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Justin, well said.

I'll finally have time tonight to contribute to this thread.

Updated my original post.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    Updated my original post.
    X2

Also Kyle I'm going to have to take you up on the outer banks sometime. Katie and I get invited every year with our friends and can never make it, plus I rather go down and hang with you anyway. You're good people in my book man, my kind of dude.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    X2

Also Kyle I'm going to have to take you up on the outer banks sometime. Katie and I get invited every year with our friends and can never make it, plus I rather go down and hang with you anyway. You're good people in my book man, my kind of dude.
    Thanks, Cody. The invite goes double to you and Katie. You two rock. Come on down and chill.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

I have a lot to be thankful for. First and foremost, a big thank you to Marcus, Dane and Keith for starting this forum and keeping everything under control. Being able to make it to this years event was a dream come true. By far one of the coolest things I have ever been a part of.

Over the last year that I have been a member here, I have interacted with many of you on the forums, and met a handful of you in person. I have always considered this place a home to me, and the members my extended family. But saying something on a forum and actually practicing it are two different things.

So Sunday finally rolls around and some of the members start their journey home. When Ryan started to say her goodbyes, she started to tear up. Thats when I realized how much this forum meant to not only me, but to everyone else. The raw emotion of the moment wasn't a "cool story bro, see you next year". It was "Holy shit I'm going to miss you guys so much". This is so much more than just a car forum. This is a family.

Big thanks to Charlie for sharing your hotel room and for helping me out when I needed a new rear view mirror. You're a great person to be around and I'm happy to have you as a friend.

Cody and Katie - Always great seeing you guys. I will definitely come by some time to hang out. (Oh and I found some of those chocolate pretzel things on the maintenance day, they were super delicious)

Justin - Definitely had some good laughs. Great finally meeting you bud!

BP - Had a blast riding down to VA with you. The snoring? Not so much. haha hope to see you and Charlie soon!

Nivo - Thanks for an awesome ride down to VA. Good luck with your turbo project, I can't wait to see how everything turns out!

Chris - Glad to meet you in person. Thanks for the cup holder tip, I'm gonna have to look into that one!

Chad and Tovah - Chad44, the chadster, chaderino. I had a great time hanging out with you guys during the meet. You guys crack me up!

John (Johnmadd) - I can't remember, but I think it was you who led the charge down the twisties at 80mph. One of my favorite parts of the trip and the most fun I have ever had in my car. Great to see another clean black ZHP. Hope to see you again next time I'm at Danes!

Stu - Some of those stories you told me about your friend helping you on your car had me cracking up. Hope to see you again next year!

Jon(Au2bahn) - So glad to finally meet you and see your legendary ZHP in person.

Rob and Kristen - Good seeing you guys again. Love the new 135i!

R0b (Robin) - So jealous of your car! We live so close, let me know if you ever need a hand working on it!

Jeff - You and your wife are super cool. Thanks for coming down!

Ryan (whitexi) - Your car looks so clean! Nice to meet you and your girlfriend!

Kyle - Always a good time having you around! Your cooking was delicious!

Gary - Thanks grilling and for the beer and Bellissimos!

Ryan (Ryans323i) - Really enjoyed meeting you and Kyle. Lucy looks even better in person than I imagined. Thanks for showing me how much this forum means to everyone!

John (Johnrando) - I'm so glad you made it over to VA. You have a great personality and a great taste in music!

Ian - I wish I could have talked to you a little more. The weekend was pretty hectic. Hope to see you next year!

Brett - Really enjoyed your company. Thanks for giving me some insight as to what BMW CCA is all about and for being a cool guy. Also thanks for telling me about your mechanic friend. Hopefully I won't ever have to take my car to him, but having a mechanic you can trust is invaluable.

Marc - Really enjoyed the few conversations that we had. You've got a good sense of humor!

Casey - Your pictures are absolutely incredible. Thanks for taking the time to talk to me and explain some of the methods to your madness. Looking forward to seeing you again next year!

Justin Wilson - Whether you read this or not, I really appreciate your help changing out my trans and diff fluids on Sunday. Really impressed me that you were so willing to help everyone out without any personal gain. You have a good head on your shoulders and a bright future ahead of you. Hopefully I'll see you next time I'm at Danes house.

Keith - I wasn't sure what to expect when I met you. You have always been a friendly and helpful person on the forums. But from the pictures I had seen on the forums, I had imagined you as this big 6' 5" hard ass cop. But instead I saw a laid back guy who really enjoyed BMW's just like me. It was awesome finally meeting you and putting a name to a face. The pictures I had seen were old and I can tell you have lost a lot of weight. Your hard work has really shown off. Hopefully next year I will get to talk to you a little bit more. Being a recent college grad with a bachelors in criminal justice, I would have enjoyed picking your brain about your career path. Thanks again for helping maintain this forum. I'm already looking forward to seeing you and your wife at next years event!

Marcus -Mr. San Diego himself - It was great finally meeting you. Just like Keith, I had imagined you as a very serious, strictly business type guy who wears suits all the time. So I was pretty stoked when I realized how down to earth you are. Thank you for everything you have done for this forum. I'm sure maintaining and running a forum this size is a lot of work and a lot of responsibility. You have an amazing wife and son, and a natural talent for photography. Looking forward to seeing you and your family in the future.

Dane "The Man" Wilson - Your awesomeness knows no bounds. Thanks for hosting the SIGFest at your house, and for being such a great person on the forums, and in the real world. You are always looking out for other people without expecting anything in return. The values you posses are what transform this forum into a family and inspire me to be a better individual. I have always felt welcomed at your house and hope to see you in the near future for CCV and engine/trans mount work!

To everyone else that I haven't mentioned - You guys are all just as much family to me as everyone else. Hopefully I will meet more of you next year, but this forum lets us connect, without actually being in the same state, our country for that matter. So keep posting and stay active! Everyone here has a place in the Mafia.

tl;dr - This is more than just a forum, this is a family.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

^ That might be one of the most thoughtful posts I've every read on here.

Was great meeting you as well.

Shoot me a PM if you every want to talk about law enforcement or if you have any questions.

My brain is available to pick whenever you need it.

I wish this was sent with a Galaxy S3
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast