Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I just want to say thanks to all of you for coming to be a part of my life...in person. Each one of you speak to me in different ways. It meant so much to me that you had the confidence in me, to make the long travel, expecting a stellar meet. I was truly impressed by each and every one of you.

I thank you all for the warm words......but I'm just a guy....trying to make his friends happy. That's all. Nothing less. Nothing more.

I did what I did for you. The ZHPMafia forum family member. I only provided the meeting place, in which we all became closer. We became better friends, and more intimate family members.

I thank all members (Photographers, People who helped me(Parking, setup, drive mapping, guidance, etc), and those that came and drank beer and had a good time). It's not necessary for everyone to help....though I know you all would, if I called upon you.

When you guys left.....you honestly took a small piece of me with you, and I don't feel quite as whole or complete as I did for those 72 hours. It was a damn good time. And not only was it a damn good time, but it was safe, no cars were damaged, no one got hurt, and I truly appreciate the level of "I am my brothers keeper" I witnessed.

The void will eventually be filled, when we meet again.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Speed bump! Thanks All!

Great stuff Brett!
    - Marc

Good read Brett. Thanks for the kind words!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    Good read Brett. Thanks for the kind words!
    Lmao.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Love this thread keep it coming...I accidentally posted my thank-you's in another place
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

This is long overdue ....

I wanted to say "THANK YOU" to everyone, for making this a memorable time. Heather and I enjoyed ourselves so much. I was skeptical about bringing Heather because she rarely enjoys my 'car' things, but everyone made her feel welcome and she is already talking about next year.

I wanted to give special Thanks to Marcus, Dane and Keith for their efforts in making this the best place to be. You have truly created a 'family' for us all to be proud of.

Also, a special Thank You to Dane and his family for opening their home to all of us, and providing such a wonderful place to meet and talk to everyone.
    ~Jeff

2003 330i / Orion V2 AEs / ASA GT1 Wheels / CDV Delete / OEM Aux / AFE Pro5 Intake

Heather cracked me up, I really enjoyed talking to her I know that most wives/girlfriends aren't "into" car things, but we can't talk about shoes/purses/crazy children if they don't show up. The ladies make it even more fun for me to come to these events. I'm glad more guys brought their womens this year ...and for that, I thank you.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who was at the meet. Everyone was super friendly, and accepting.
    Thank you Dane and family for opening up your home to all of us. I hope the meets will always start at your house.
    It was great to finally put faces to the names here on the forum.
    I know Hadley had a much more enjoyable time being able to talk to the other women there, as well. (she will post in new members thread soon).
    This is definitely a great group we have here, and I'm honored to be a part of it.
    I'll also add that everyone's car was special in some way, and you can tell each one apart from the others. I thought that was awesome.
    Can't wait till next year

-Sent via iPhone 4S

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast