Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I saw that Kristen and Ryan were working on it. I was sooo concerned, I bought a medium Heath Blizzard, and commenced to eating it....the entire time thinking to myself....if they can't get it, neither can I.

Love you gals.

Sent from a Thunderbolt
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I got in the Honda initially to help and then Kristen walked around the corner......I just sheepishly got out of the car, like, uhhhhhh im sure she can handle this better than me.

Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    I got in the Honda initially to help and then Kristen walked around the corner......I just sheepishly got out of the car, like, uhhhhhh im sure she can handle this better than me.
    Nice.

Sent from a Thunderbolt
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I'll be down in July with my ///M when Rob and Kristen have set dates for their meet. Can't wait to see all of you guys at the Jersey shore...
    count me in too...

and to add, my zhp was just a regular car compared to Lucy and Kristen's souped up 135... all this time i thought my ZHP was special

you girls are bad...

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Just an awesome group right here.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Definitely. After eating my ice cream, I sauntered over about half way through and told the lady she was in the best hands ever. That was my contribution, no way was I going to add to the knowledge that was there.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

In project management world. Kaizen=continuous improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Ryan,

I think what Kyle did is the classic move because he has class. As bad as it sounds, people like that aren't worth your time. Lucy was a big hit at the meet and rightly so. You put in so much work and it shows. I'm still impressed by all that both you and Kyle did There are a few members here, including you, who I look to when I'm working on either my ///M or ZHP. You guys/gals inspire me to improve on my cars, hence the name Kaizen (from the tuner shop I use for my suspension) being placed on both of my rides.

I'll be down in July with my ///M when Rob and Kristen have set dates for their meet. Can't wait to see all of you guys at the Jersey shore...

- it's your vision that had transformed Lucy into what she is now and she's beautiful

Sent from my DROID RAZR
    Jon Estrella - 997 Turbo

I simply walked over, told the lady that Kristen was on the job, and let her know that she could not be in better hands.

I then resumed eating my ice cream.

That's why she's a K-pro and not a K-am! Leave it up to the pro and keep the amateurs back!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast