Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Casey....TMI!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by DasMechaniKer View Post
    Well Kristen, Rob, Ryan, and Myself were lookin at the Honda. The lady is like "What's wrong? It's been hard to start, I don't know what to do!" She was the usual damsel in distress. Talking about how they shouldn't have taken the car on the trip and whatnot.

Kristen is like "Da Ta Da Da, I am Honda Woman!! Make way for my Honda fixin' skillz!!"

The second Kpro sits in the drivers seat, the husband barks up. "I don't think we should let these people mess with our car. What are they doing? Do they know what they are doing?"

At this point John R, Marcus, Rob, and Ryan are all like "This girl knows her Honda stuff. There couldn't be a better person working on this whip!"

Kristen was going to work on the car and I says to the guy..."Why don't you take yourself and your kids over to the mini-golf course down yonder and take their minds off things. They look stressed."

He was on his way over and Kristen got the Honda started soon after. Kpro's recommendation is to get in the car and high-tail it back home!

It was a triumphant moment indeed BUT this lady is like. "Woe is me, woe is me. We're not supposed to leave until tomorrow! Can you show me how you started it?"

And I'm tellin' ya Kpro tried for like an hour, and I tried for like 60 minutes. That sucker was D-U-N DONE! Couldn't get it started to save our lives, and we were dyin' out there in the DQ parking lot. There was nothing we could do.

WELL...guy comes back from a lil' putt putt and first thing this bastich says is: "Well why did you turn it off anyway?" Like it was Kpro's fault they were stuck high and dry. Kpro got on her celly and got a line on a tow truck, rental car, and a Honda dealership to tow the car to so it could get fixed on Monday. Unfortunate that it happened on a weekend but none of the Honda dealerships in the area were open for vehicle service.

The lady is nothing but appreciative, she even bought us some ice creams! That hubby though, he was an arse! I think it was one of those, "If I can't be the man no one can!!" moments. Which fortunately makes you look like lesser of a man then when you started.

I am 150% for sure that IF Kpro had left the Honda running they would have gone back to the hotel and shut the car off like all was well and would have been stranded there instead of at DQ. So lookin' back on it I don't feel it was a mistake shutting the car back off.

Don't feel bad about that Kristen! That family was destined to learn a hard lesson about vehicle maintenance on that hot Saturday afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Thanks Kyle. Makes perfect sense.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    If it makes anything better, I took a huge dump at that DQ and had to lock the door from the inside to prevent further use.
    Great story guys, especially the dumping.

Do not encourage that man!!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Do not encourage that man!!
    Poop!

^my classiest post to date.

Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    If it makes anything better, I took a huge dump at that DQ and had to lock the door from the inside to prevent further use.
    It would of been much better if the next person in the bathroom was her husband...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

What if Casey stays at your house Rob? LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    What if Casey stays at your house Rob? LOL
    Remember, we have that '50's tile lined bathroom with tile even on the ceiling... NP.. that bathroom could contain a nuclear explosion
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Casey is former military. He can handle explosions. They don't even faze him. LOL.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

OMG!!! Can't quit laughing! That 50's bathroom can handle ANYTHING...I'm sure of it.

...we took care of diagnosing the womans Pilot and did half of the labor, so hopefully the Honda place didn't charge her for that. Kyle is right though, Mr. husband was an ass.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast