Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

***Official BimmerFest East Weekend Meet and Greet***

Bimmerfest East Weekend Meet and Greet Loganville, PA

When: Aug 24th - Aug 25th - Aug 26th

Where: Cody and Katie's house Loganville, PA (look up M3TA5IN in Members section for exact address)

Why: To get everyone together for a weekend of cars, food, beer, and chit chatting. The main focus will to get anything coded on your BMW you would like to.

VERY IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS INFO

This is the ONLY way you can come to my house and your GPS will not take you this way. It is through the school by my house that has an access road to my road. If you go the way the GPS will take you on Gladfelter you will bottom out, Dane you will probably just get stuck. the incline on gladfelter is to much to go up and you can only do it if you know exactly the angle to take which you have to be coming from the South.

Donations You can make any donations to cody.stevenson@hotmail.com This will go towards, food, beer and any other supplies we need. If we get enough donations I will spend the spare amount on the cable to plug into the OBD port for coding and it can be the community Coding cable like Dane got the fender roller.

Bimmerfest East Info
    Bimmerfest East 2012 Stats

Register for Bimmerfest East

Route from my house to Bimmerfest - Right about an hour

Camping/Lodging/Sleeping

I have a large enough yard if anyone wants to camp on my property they are welcome to.

I have 1 spare bedroom and an office.

Spare bedroom reserved for John
    Office called by Justin
    Living room called by Rob/BP

Plenty of room for camping too.

Anywhere else, i.e. living room floor etc is open for anybody to crash on. (dont worry, we throw lots of parties and are use to drunk people crashing on our floor. I am sure you guys will be way more civil )

Hotels List

There is a motel "Midway Motel" right by my house. It is one of those really old motels though that you normally see in horror movies. If anyone wants to stay here I am sure its dirt cheap lol.

Midway Motel
    211 North Main Street
    Loganville, PA 17342

There is a hampton Inn and Suites at the Shrewsbury, PA exit 6 miles from us.
    Hampton Inn and Suites
    1000 Far Hills Dr.
    New Freedom, PA

There is a Holiday Inn Express at the Leader Heights Exit 2 miles from us.
    Holiday Inn Express
    140 Leaders Heights Rd.
    York, PA 17403

***Tenative Schedule***

Friday Aug. 24th

Time: 1700 - Whenever the last person puts out the fire.

Chances are I will take that Friday off, so if anyone wants to come early and just hang out or help with set up they are welcome to. I figure we can start grilling around 5:00 p.m. and get the fire going.

Friday will be for everyone to get into town, meet up, have some food, get checked into hotel or set up tents if you sleep at my place.

(Reserved for food, bringing and making)
    (Reserved for drinks list)
    (Reserved for any special request)

Saturday Aug 25th

Saturday we will Be attending Bimmerfest East 2012

Bimmerfest East Location
    Ripken Stadium
    873 Long Drive
    Aberdeen, MD 21001

Entry Fee:
    $20 per BMW to part in the show.
    $10 per person to walk in.

Now if we happen to have people come that wont be parking in the show, lets get them in the cars that are not filled to save cost on everybody. Leave no man behind!

Time: It doesn't look like they have released a time yet, but if I remember right it was at 10 last year right guys?

So the time is 10 I figured we should start rallying about 0800 in the morning. There is an elemetrey school right by my house. We could park there in the morning and right across the street is a brand new car wash if anybody wants to clean there cars.

-OR-

If everyone wants we can meet up closer to Bimmerfest like we did last year to pick up people that weren't able to make it to my house, wash cars, and get some breakfast. You guys let me know your thoughts. I am by no means an event planner, just ask Katie how I am doing with the wedding

0845 - 0900

Start caravan to Bimmerfest East. It takes approximatley 1 hr to get from my house to Bimmerfest and it is mainly back roads for about 45 miles. It is possible we could meet up on I83 with some caravans from Harrisburg/York area if you guys are interested. Just let me know.

0900 - 1000

Caravan through twists to Bimmerfest

1000 - 1015

Arrive at Bimmerfest and wait in line to get in. Last year Bimmerfest was pretty decent, but it was also the very first year on the East coast. A lot of people didn't know about it yet. I imagine this year will be even bigger and better hopefully. It was still an awesome time and there were some crazy cars there.

1030 - 1600

Attend Bimmerfest. I figure we can get a lot of coding done here too when people aren't walking around. We should also consider packing all of us some lunch or something while at Bimmerfest.

1600 - bed time

Anyone can trickle into my house if they want, even if they dont feel like staying for all of Bimmerfest. My house will be the safe house for relaxing and hanging out or working on cars.

1800 - bed time

Cook some more food (depending on donations, maybe have a Maryland Crab Feast?)

We can take this time to play any games as well. If someone wants to bring corn hole, or maybe ill make some. I also have beer pong, which doesn't mean we have to get shit faced like crazy people. I have horse shoes and bad mitten as well. We will get the fire going again and just relax.

We can also take this time to do more coding and get anyone complete we were not able to during Bimmerfest or on Friday.

Sunday Aug 26th

Sunday will be a do as you please day. Living in this area we have a lot of stuff we don't actually realize or we take it for granted. So for anyone that wants to stay at my place we can just relax and work on cars or take some time to teach people how to code.

I am extremely laid back and very open to input. I can literally sit around a camp fire all weekend, drink a beer, and bullshit with this group. So if there is anything special everyone wants to do let me know. Or if you just want to give some suggestions too please.

If anyone wants to venture out in the surrounding areas they can do that too. Here is a list of everything around us:

Lancaster County PA

All of this is approx 30 miles to our East

Known for all the PA Dutch and the days of still riding around in a horse and buggy.

Lancaster, PA has outlet stores for clothes and shopping and tons of PA Dutch stuff.

For people with small kids. Dutch Wonderland is also in Lancaster, PA

Gettysburg, PA

Approx. 1 hr to our West

I am sure everyone knows how famous Gettysburg is if you are into old warfare and what not.

For ladies that find this dull and boring, but guys what want to go. Gettysburg is also the other location of Outlet Stores by us.

Harrisburg, PA

Approx. 40 mins directly north of us.

Harrisburg is a very nice city right on the Susquehanna River and is beautiful to walk around next to the river or go see City Island.

Hershey, PA

Approx. 50 mins from us. North and East of Harrisburg.

This is a really cool town and is of course where Hershey candy is made and the Hershey Park and Hershey Factory Tour is located. This is also where the Susquehanna BMWCCA holds there autoX events and where the Hershey Bears Hockey stadium is.

Baltimore Maryland

Approx. 50 mins directly South of us.

I am not a city person but baltimore can be cool around the Harbor area. Lots of shops and restaurants or they have day cruses that go out on the Bay.

Lakes and Parks

Approx. 2 mins from us

We have Lake Redman and Lake Williams right next door to us

Approx. 20 mins

Codorus Lake

All three of these lakes have tons of hiking trails.

Lake Redman has kayak and canoe rentals and a play ground with picnic areas

Lake Williams and Lake redman have good fishing and PLENTY of mountain bike trails.

***IMPORTANT NOTES***

1. I have 2 siberian huskies, they shed like crazy and we try to keep on top of it pretty good, but if you are allergic to dogs just and FYI. They are inside dogs.

2. I do not have central AC for anyone staying at my house, we do have 2 window units that run when it is hot, or we just open the windoes and turn on the fans.

3. I have a 1 car garage, on sunday if we need to work on anybodies car we can do so in there and also the driveway. My garage is not fancy, pretty sure it was built with the house in 1938.

4. THIS WILL BE RAIN OR SHINE. If it rains I will cram you all inside somehow. Like I said we have the garage where we hang out a lot though too and hoping to have some tents.

5. I WILL UPDATE POST WITH MORE INFO AS WE GET CLOSER.

UPDATE 7/2/2012

***EVENT NOT CANCELED***

Just get that out there before you get all disappointed before reading my whole post

Anyway, I wanted to make this a big event and be all scheduled and adult like Dane. Then I realized I am merely a mortal and can not achieve greatness for many eons like the great Mr. Wilson.

So, because of my recent work schedule and travel, wedding planning, and my wedding being 2 weeks after Bimmerfest...

This will be simply a hangout. By that I mean, everyone is still welcome at my house and we can still get coding done. I do not have time to schedule activities and such though, besides going to Bimmerfest on Saturday and doing whatever everyone wants to do on Sunday. So my house is open to all zhpmafia.com members during Bimmerfest weekend. We can cook out, drink beer, and bullshit as much as everyone wants. If people get tired of Bimmerfest they are welcome to make there way back to my house and hang out as well.

So basically this will be the Bimmerfest weekend beer drinking, cook out eat-a-thon, do whatever you please on my property weekend lol.

I am going to try and get the fire pit I wanted built up, if not we can still have a fire. Just not as fancy in one of those pits and all. I am also going to try and clean out my woods to have more "secluded" camping spots. If not though, I still have plenty of yard to camp in.

If anyone is close and wants to come over and help, by all means please say so lol

Also, I am trying to figure out the car situation. My initial thought was just park everyone here, then I realized I have an ass load of trees and I dont want anyone to be worried about bird poo poo and leaves or whatever falling on there cars. So I will leave that up to you as you arrive, if you dont feel comfortable we have a big school parking lot you can park in a 1 min walk from my house.

Current list of attending members

1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
    2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
    3. Hornung418 - Justin
    4. Johnmadd- John
    5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
    6. SEGUA I SOGNI - Andrew
    7. Zhpnsnv depending on date
    8. danewilson77
    9. Jayjay_dee - Jayjay + Jaydee
    10. Audi0000 - +1.
    11. Au2Bahn
    12. NewJack - Rob
    13. MiniD - Conner - +3
    14. az3579 - Botond - depending on date
    15. R0B - Robin - maybe + Mom

Guys please update how many people you are bringing and names.
    Last edited by M3TA5IN; 08-19-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Copy.

Sent from a Thunderbolt
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
    2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
    3. Hornung418 - Justin
    4. Johnmadd- John
    5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
    7. Static667 - Kyle
    8. BCS_ZHP - Bruce
    9. Zhpnsnv depending on date
    10. danewilson77
    11. Jayjay_dee - Jayjay + Jaydee

As of now it seems like a go for me, I have a training class my job is sending me to from the 21-23 but not sure what that Friday holds once I get back. As for Sunday I may leave early thats a busy week but I would like to go to the show at least. I didn't go to it last year.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Can't wait, Bimmerfest and hanging out with you guys all weekend is all win. I am going to Panama City Saturday for a week and today I told my boss today that I will be putting in for more vacation time when I get back for this meet and Bruce's meet,.

P.S. I will probably take the office man, I has air mattress.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Can't wait, Bimmerfest and hanging out with you guys all weekend is all win. I am going to Panama City Saturday for a week and today I told my boss today that I will be putting in for more vacation time when I get back for this meet and Bruce's meet,.

P.S. I will probably take the office man, I has air mattress.
    Sounds good dude

I don't think we're going to be able to make it. We're going up to NJ at the end of July. Also, Kyle just started a new job and doesn't have vacation time. So I don't think we'd be able to afford it. But next year.....!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    I don't think we're going to be able to make it. We're going up to NJ at the end of July. Also, Kyle just started a new job and doesn't have vacation time. So I don't think we'd be able to afford it. But next year.....!
    No worries Ryan.

1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
    2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
    3. Hornung418 - Justin
    4. Johnmadd- John
    5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
    7. Static667 - Kyle
    8. BCS_ZHP - Bruce
    10. danewilson77
    12. Audi0000 - +1.

Putting Audi on cuz he lives 30 seconds from me and said he would be here.

1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
    2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
    3. Hornung418 - Justin
    4. Johnmadd- John
    5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
    7. Static667 - Kyle
    8. BCS_ZHP - Bruce
    10. danewilson77
    12. Audi0000 - +1.
    13. Au2Bahn
    Jon Estrella - 997 Turbo

Also, if anyone wants to drive the e90 or the M3 while they are here, they are welcome. We have some nice back yards around me.

It was nice to get to drive a zhp last weekend. Rob seemed to like the e90 too.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast