Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    39:3-50 Color of Lamps: The color of light emitted or reflected by exterior lamps or reflectors on a vehicle shall be as follows... White when the lamp is a headlamp, spot lamp, or illuminates a license plate or a destination sign...Substantially white or amber when the lamp is a side-cowl or fender lamp, running board or other courtesy lamp, back-up lamp, auxiliary driving lamp, or a turn signal on or facing the front. Substantially red or amber when the lamp is a turn signal or stop lamp on or facing the rear.

So there you have it. In NJ at least, white turn signals in the front are legal; white turn signals in the back are illegal.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    39:3-50 Color of Lamps: The color of light emitted or reflected by exterior lamps or reflectors on a vehicle shall be as follows... White when the lamp is a headlamp, spot lamp, or illuminates a license plate or a destination sign...Substantially white or amber when the lamp is a side-cowl or fender lamp, running board or other courtesy lamp, back-up lamp, auxiliary driving lamp, or a turn signal on or facing the front. Substantially red or amber when the lamp is a turn signal or stop lamp on or facing the rear.

So there you have it. In NJ at least, white turn signals in the front are legal; white turn signals in the back are illegal.
    Interesting, no mention of the side-markers. Might as well get a set of stealth bulbs anyway, I don't want to risk the ticket.

Or, I could keep the white in the front and sides, then put stealth ambers in the back.

Thanks for getting that information Kayger, its appreciated.

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

Quote Originally Posted by adb1028 View Post
    Interesting, no mention of the side-markers. Might as well get a set of stealth bulbs anyway, I don't want to risk the ticket.

Or, I could keep the white in the front and sides, then put stealth ambers in the back.

Thanks for getting that information Kayger, its appreciated.
    Glad to help.

I think the side markers would fall under, "side cowl or fender lamp."

You'd be good with the white light front and side, and amber stealths for the back.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by adb1028 View Post
    How is the light output of your khaolty bulbs?
    Here's a video of the light output of khoa bulbs with khoa clear corners and sides with hazards on:

I was just about to order the bulbs from Khoalty (after seeing Tampa's video), but the shipping is ridiculous! $14.20 in shipping for two bulbs? I don't think so.

Going to order them from xenonmods.com
    Last edited by adb1028; 01-11-2011 at 12:01 PM.

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

That is high, they don't weigh much at all. I got my bulbs for sides and front plus all 7 roundels and the shipping was $13 to FL.

On the order page for khoality corners it ask what current bulb you have, does this matter? Here's the link, quick response would be great. http://www.khoalty.com/bmw-e46/light...l?options=cart

i haz the LEDS in the front corners. Seem to work good

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234