Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

RTAB Tool, Anyone?

Just bought some UUC RTAB for $66 shipped, not to bad. Anyone have a RTAB Tool I can use next weekend? I cant justify buying the MIS tool for one time use as it cost $100. Let me know and thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ryrules1; 05-29-2012 at 02:47 PM.

bump.

Buy it and rent to us at a price where you can slowly recover the price?

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

You can rent them from the fanatics site....I'll see about getting the name of the guy I used.

PM Nitro3421...price is decent and he ships the tool pretty fast.

Will do, thanks for the info.

On second thought maybe I will just buy the tool. I hate the deposit thing... I know that makes no logical sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ryrules1 View Post
    Will do, thanks for the info.

On second thought maybe I will just buy the tool. I hate the deposit thing... I know that makes no logical sense.
    You buy it, and I will rent it from you to help...when I do mine someday.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

My dad fabricated one based off a picture on one of the diys. It worked great for me when we did mine just recently. It needs a little tweaking to be able to rent out due to the bolt we were using wasn't quite a strong enough steel but he's going to try and find a stronger one. Id be willing to rent it out to people once I get it fixed. If anyone would be interested.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

'01 330i

Will,

If you get the bolt fixed I would definitely rent the tool from you. Please let me know as I want to get these new bushings in place.

Haven't had a chance to source a bolt yet but am in the process. Im not real sure on what I would want to charge for rental I need to talk to dad to see what materials cost. Im not really concerned about making money off of it but would be good if he could recoup some of the cost it took to make the tool.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

'01 330i