Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Welcome back!

Hope you recover soon completely and also hope you and Aimee find a Zhp very soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Welcome! I didn't know we had another Portland-area member here save a handful of us.

Sorry to hear about the accident, that sounds crazy, but glad you're recovering well. Congrats on the engagement!

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Welcome back!

Hope you recover soon completely and also hope you and Aimee find a Zhp very soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks man! Not 100% sure when we'll start looking, but if we come across the right one, we'll definitely pull the trigger!

Love the pic in your sig btw!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Welcome! I didn't know we had another Portland-area member here save a handful of us.

Sorry to hear about the accident, that sounds crazy, but glad you're recovering well. Congrats on the engagement!
    Thanks man! Yeah! I had my ZHP for about 4yrs or so. Picked it up with 50k. I used to see several driving around when I was in SE PDX but living on the West Side I rarely see one at all now. I used to commute from Beav to Clack daily and now work up at OHSU and use public transit mostly and drive occasionally.

Gorgeous car, by the way!

Thanks for the congrats! We're just now getting into planning and searching around for venues and think we are sold on one, just a matter of narrowing down the right date/season and factoring in the cost. Yeah, crazy thinking it will be 2 years in July. It goes by quickly. I just feel fortunate that working up here I have a lot of flexibility in my appointments during the day.

Current Ride: '13 R56 Mini Cooper S Hardtop - Ice Blue - Manual

RIP Berenger 7/13/15 189,963k
    '03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black
    ST V1 Coilovers | Beyern Wheels 18x9F 18x9.5R | Redline Goods Interior | Umnitza Halos | UUC Short Shift Kit | Stage 2 Clutch | Lightweight Flywheel | BMW Performance Intake | Pioneer 2-Din Carplay HU | Bav Sound Speaker Upgrade | Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob | LED Interior Conversion | Poly Bushings All Around | CF Splitters | CF Roof Spoiler | Projector Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by JG330i View Post
    Thanks man! Yeah! I had my ZHP for about 4yrs or so. Picked it up with 50k. I used to see several driving around when I was in SE PDX but living on the West Side I rarely see one at all now. I used to commute from Beav to Clack daily and now work up at OHSU and use public transit mostly and drive occasionally.

Gorgeous car, by the way!

Thanks for the congrats! We're just now getting into planning and searching around for venues and think we are sold on one, just a matter of narrowing down the right date/season and factoring in the cost. Yeah, crazy thinking it will be 2 years in July. It goes by quickly. I just feel fortunate that working up here I have a lot of flexibility in my appointments during the day.
    Four years is a decent amount of time with a car (at least in my mind), and it seems you're really enjoying your Mini Cooper S! A buddy of mine had one in high school and that thing was a go-kart. I'm surprised you used to see so many on the East Side. I'm over in NE frequently and I've only seen one black ZHP over there, but around NW and downtown I've seen an Imola 330i and 330Ci, two Silver Gray 330is, an Alpine White 330Ci and a 330i, two Sparkling Graphite 330Cis, a Mystic Blue 330i (in Wilsonville) and my father has a TiAg 330Ci. I wonder if you ever saw my car when the previous owners had it, they lived over in deep Beaverton and owned it since new until 2015.

OHSU's nice to work at, and definitely easy to get to. Are you up on the hill or on the waterfront?

Good luck with your wedding planning, I'm sure it's hectic but fun all the same! My sis got married a few years ago out by Mt. Hood. It had a gorgeous view of the mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Four years is a decent amount of time with a car (at least in my mind), and it seems you're really enjoying your Mini Cooper S! A buddy of mine had one in high school and that thing was a go-kart. I'm surprised you used to see so many on the East Side. I'm over in NE frequently and I've only seen one black ZHP over there, but around NW and downtown I've seen an Imola 330i and 330Ci, two Silver Gray 330is, an Alpine White 330Ci and a 330i, two Sparkling Graphite 330Cis, a Mystic Blue 330i (in Wilsonville) and my father has a TiAg 330Ci. I wonder if you ever saw my car when the previous owners had it, they lived over in deep Beaverton and owned it since new until 2015.

OHSU's nice to work at, and definitely easy to get to. Are you up on the hill or on the waterfront?

Good luck with your wedding planning, I'm sure it's hectic but fun all the same! My sis got married a few years ago out by Mt. Hood. It had a gorgeous view of the mountain.
    It definitely is. I think that is probably the longest I have actually had a car. Racked up the miles like they were going out of style on that thing, too. The Cooper S has been great and the mpg is fantastic. Got my ECU back last night with the SPS that allows me to switch between performance maps on the fly. Really slick setup. Waiting for the Wagner FMIC, Invidia Exhaust, Catless downpipe, and the DDMWorks Race Intake that uses the stock hood scoop in addition to the OEM duct.

Yeah, I was too honestly. There's a guy on here "The Six Sins" or something like that who had an Imola coupe and a friend of mine in the CCA, Alex Casey, hasa blue coupe (I am thinking that it is Topaz), but aside from that it was more of a "hey thats a ZHP" and wave kinda thing, but most of the time it was older folks who didn't realize what they had. I probably did see it driving around I am sure at one point or another. I've been in the Beav for 2 years but was driving out to the Burrito a ton when I was going to PCC....man that trek was terrible.

It is, my job is extremely boring for me at least, but trying to find another position that gives me more interaction with people. I'm up on Marquam Hill in Sam Jackson, I basically am the recipient of all overdue work and am a "Jon of all trades" for the most part. Great pay and benefits, but being "silo'd" off most of the day gets old.

Thanks man! It has not been to bad so far, just really seeing the dollar amounts on venues alone is mindblowing. I used to be a sales manager in hotels for awhile and did more the coordination with organizers/planners and vendors than contracts. Yeah, the venue we saw this past weekend is in Corbett and it was an outdoor school site that I worked at for a few years in high school and between terms in college. In the woods, trees all around, off the Sandy River, etc. The nice thing is this venue accommodates people with cabins and plenty of space so we won't feel limited on who we can have. Alternative is doing it at my grandparents property in the Garden Home area of SW PDX. That is what my sis and her fiance are doing this summer in August, so it may be a good chance for us to kinda see how we may like that and save the $3k the venue would be alone.

Current Ride: '13 R56 Mini Cooper S Hardtop - Ice Blue - Manual

RIP Berenger 7/13/15 189,963k
    '03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black
    ST V1 Coilovers | Beyern Wheels 18x9F 18x9.5R | Redline Goods Interior | Umnitza Halos | UUC Short Shift Kit | Stage 2 Clutch | Lightweight Flywheel | BMW Performance Intake | Pioneer 2-Din Carplay HU | Bav Sound Speaker Upgrade | Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob | LED Interior Conversion | Poly Bushings All Around | CF Splitters | CF Roof Spoiler | Projector Fogs

Welcome back. Glad you are better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678