Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

New Member- Another ZHP Elitist Joins the Ranks [/Sarcasm]

Hey guys,
    my name is Bryce. I recently picked up a 2005 330Ci 6mt with, wait for it, the Performance Package. All jokes aside, I'm really excited to be here and I'm glad such a website exists.

My previous few cars have also been bmw's. I've had a 2008 135i, with over 450 hp, and a 2007 335i, with the same mods and power output. A longer commute, recently getting married, and my factory warranty expiring on my 335i caused me to look for a more practical and reliable car.

My ZHP had 72k miles on it when I picked it up. It was maintained it's whole life at a local BMW dealership. I've already dived into the maintenance and upkeep on the car, starting with:

-oil change
    -transmission fluid change
    -differential fluid change
    -replace alcantera zhp steering wheel with tri stitched m3 wheel
    -replace zhp shift knob with 135i m-tech shift knob
    -combination stock/bmw performance black grills (335iS esque look)

i've also picked up a set of technik headers. I plan to get a baseline dyno, a eurocharged flash to their "canned" tune, then install the headers and get a custom tune by eurocharged. this will all take place over the coming month or two. I'm going to fully document the dyno results and driving impressions, so that other e46 members can weigh the benefits of getting custom dyno tuned. it will be quite different from my n54 powered cars, where a simple piggy back tune results in +100 whp.

well, again, I'm excited to be here and look forward to sharing my ownership experiences with what appears to be a very active and positive message board community. Thank you,

Bryce

[pics of my zhp]

[technik headers, mine are coated, not pictured]

[e82]

[e90]

reserved 3

Welcome to the family.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome. Nice list of previous BMWs. Seems that those on the forum who had/have 135i (s) kicked up the HP! Interested to see the performance you pull out of the ZHP.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Great looking cars - welcome!

Welcome. Looks clean.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome to the familia
    2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    BMW Performance Shift Knob / Alcantra Shift Boot / BBS Wheels / 15% Tint
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint
    ER Chargepipe / Tial BOV / Dual Cone Intake / OEM Roof Rack

Welcome buddy, liking the cars
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast