Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'd like to say we're invading, but I get the feeling that this is a very special group. Thanks for accepting me and my kind. Cheers!

Thanks, Robin. Glad I could open registration to a large group of you guys.

I had a large backlog of prospective members sitting in my email box. I read each and every email I received. I got good feelings from some would-be members. I also got not-so-good feelings from others.

Oddly, not a single female is among the new group. With the exception of one woman who wanted to sign up for the sole purpose of selling her car (sorry, I will not waste my time creating accounts for people who are looking to depart), no other women asked for an invite into the group. That's too bad. Some of our very best members are women. Alas, we just didn't have any interest this time around.

Pam did recieve an account. She was the female that had the black Z at the meet here. Not in the group you are referring to however.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Correct. Not part of this invite group.

What's more, I doubt that Pam will be an active poster. Indeed, my hunch is that she will never post here. If I do not see a post from her in next thirty days, I will likely delete her.

The only thing going through my head

2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

It's very cool. Love to see the family grow.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I was hoping that Hadley and Sara from the meet would join since they both had E46's, glad to see Kyle Q made it over here
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Quote Originally Posted by kpro View Post
    I was hoping that Hadley and Sara from the meet would join since they both had E46's, glad to see Kyle Q made it over here
    Yeah, I gave him permission to apply.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    Yeah, I gave him permission to apply.

Damn...tough love right there.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post

Damn...tough love right there.

Yeah well...that's why we work so well together! She is a very special lady to have put up with me for 6 years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast