Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

(SOLD) Less of me. . . .More of Her - Nikor D5100 + Accessories For Sale = $800.00

So...long story short....my wife resigned from her pastoral job 2 days after the meet. Had nothing to do with the meet. She loves working with kids, but could not see eye to eye with male leadership...in the church, who would rather her sit idly by and keep her mouth shut. Had one fella tell me I needed to "Shepard my wife better". Whatever. She's Spanish and I'm not getting my ass kicked for anyone...hehe, j/k

So....in a nutshell....the Macbook she was using for her Masters Degree, had to be given back to the church. I will use whatever money I get from this sale...to put a big smile on her face, with a Macbook. Anyway...that's my plan. I am very proud of her, with MS, for all that she does, and want to reward/embrace her efforts with this.

In another turn of events....my camera sits there many days, and is something I haven't learned to use in 8 months. Do I really need it? No. Do I love taking pictures? Sure.

We'll see how it goes.

Marcus, Casey, Seth, William, anyone else want to chime in on a fair price, please PM me. Starting price is in the thread title.

Make me an offer via PM.

Thanks for looking guys.

I'm spoiled with my BMW, house, wife/kids, and you guys. Time to hook her up!

I believe this an excellent opportunity for someone to get into photography. I really love the camera, and will eventually pick it up again, when the wife starts working again, next school year (Teaching 5th grade). Everything on the receipt is included (D5100, kit lens, 70-300mm zoom lense, tripod, Sony Memory stick, and Nikon remote), plus a $200.00 Lowepro camera bag (not on receipt)

Sorry for rambling.....;o/

1. Nikon D5100

2. Nikon 18mm-55mm kit lens

3. Nikon 70mm-300 Nikon zoom lense

4. Nikon remote

5. QSX Tripod

6. Lowepro camera bag

The day I bought it. Bag pictured is not included.

This is the bag...included with the sale.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lowepro-Vert...item19cc72a1b3

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Good luck with this sale.

Hats off to you for not "shepherding your wife better". people.

Hope this goes quickly so you can hook her up!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

My mom is Cuban, and I cannot imagine anyone "shepherding" her....on the other hand, as long as it was not me, I would like to see them try.

Are you keeping the camera package all together, or would you sell the body without the lenses?

Best of luck!
    2003 325i JAPANROT with some engine mods...currently undergoing an unscheduled front end rebuild

Well...I was hoping to get rid of it all, as the lenses won't do me much good otherwise. I am open to idea's though. Spose if the offer was right on the body...I would let it go.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

They could be used as monoculars. <---- apparently that is indeed a word.

Sold for $1000. Thanks Charlie.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Charlie. Nice price.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Way to look out, brutha.

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast