Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by rvariverguy View Post
    Yeah, I'd definitely go through it with a fine tooth comb if I was looking to buy it. I mean, you'd be wise to plan on never selling it. Third owner after a salvage title is no bueno. Maybe you could get it for $5500 or so and make it into a hard top convertible? Or do something equally entertaining that only you would enjoy (and be our guinea pig for new ideas).
    You could do this

2 words - donor car
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

All great suggestions - unfortunately they took away my modders license a long time ago.

I could see using the a Natural Brown rear seat for entertaining - IF IT HAD IT. lol

Hmm.. hot tub?

1971 2002 - 1980 528i -
    1986 535is
    2002 M5 - 2006 330ci - 2006 X3 M-Sport 6MT
    Sort of gave my ZHP to my wife, which enabled me to buy an e39 M5. I won, twice.

Do you really want to compete with the Subaru Baja?

Although I'm curious to see the custom back window. I imagine it looks very sh*tty but since they went all out on the gorgeous paint job, maybe not. Personally I would have gone with an understated color like pee yellow.

Although I'm curious to see the custom back window. I imagine it looks very sh*tty but since they went all out on the gorgeous paint job, maybe not. Personally I would have gone with an understated color like pee yellow.
    I took that picture while trying to be incognito, it is real and really well done. It is orange color boz, colorblind?

Quote Originally Posted by toddness View Post
    So I called the guy selling the wheels - google voice account - heavy russian accent and couldn't tell me if he had 1 or 3 wheels left. sort of wierd.

Called the current owner right after - voices definitely different and not imitated. He's a nice guy trying to sell his car, though nice doesn't mean diddly.

Anyway, I guess it's all about getting it looked at...and the insurance. I wouldn't finance 7K.

If nothing else this is interesting.

Love this place!
    funny thing ha, just posted the car in classifieds and saw this thread below, havent been here for a while

Quote Originally Posted by russlan44 View Post
    funny thing ha, just posted the car in classifieds and saw this thread below, havent been here for a while
    Were you the fella with the heavy Russian accent? Just trying to follow along.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

"

Oh yes, the Baja. I've got a friend who's got one of those. He's constantly referring to it as a "truck."

Um, No sir, that is no truck! I hate those things.

It might have to do with my current dislike for Subaru though? Most difficult engine for me to work on is that darn boxer engine. I don't miss our Outback, not in the least.

Sorry to thread drift!

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Were you the fella with the heavy Russian accent? Just trying to follow along.

No Dane the seller of the car, I don't know the other guy who's selling the rim/rims

Quote Originally Posted by russlan44 View Post
    No Dane the seller of the car, I don't know the other guy who's selling the rim/rims
    Ok.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast