Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How can we improve future ZHP Mafia meets?

First of all, I want to thank and salute Mark, Dane, Keith and the rest who helped in any way and made the recent SIG-fest a very successful meet... Ive been to other meets (XOutpost.com) but the SIG-fest was the best, ever, so far...

But I think we can still do some more adjustments/tweaks to make it even better...

I will start...

I didnt catch all the real names, and yes, there was supposed to be name tags, but it was a bit small, so my recommendation is for bigger name tags or maybe a formal introduction night (first night of the meet?)

Another is more delegation of duties so it wont be too much of a burden for the host...

What do you guys think?

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

^Sounds good to me, Jayjay! Yes, larger real names on name tags would probably be beneficial...unless any guys were using it as an excuse to stare at the female attendees chest. (Sorry guys, didn't mean to blow our cover).

Brett
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

The larger the event gets the less space will there be at D.W.'s house.. We were lucky to almost fit everyone as some didn't show. But what about next years?

I agree with the name tags, Looking at some I probably looked like a crazy weirdo starring at peoples chests.

Organize the cruise so we don't get split off and others blast off into mach 1.

I might hit up the dragway next year down in VA.

2005 BMW 330i ZHP
    2004 BMW 330Ci ZHP A DIY Turbocharger Project!

My site: www.E46Turbo330Ci.com
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=545&dateline=1337626488

That's why it should be placed on hats or foreheads.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Nivo View Post
    The larger the event gets the less space will there be at D.W.'s house.. We were lucky to almost fit everyone as some didn't show. But what about next years?

I agree with the name tags, Looking at some I probably looked like a crazy weirdo starring at peoples chests.

Organize the cruise so we don't get split off and others blast off into mach 1.

I might hit up the dragway next year down in VA.
    Might have to start looking into how much some smaller venues cost to house this craziness!
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

I agree about the cruise part of it; there was a lot of splitting up.
    The problem is, with a cruise like that, it just isn't as easy controlling it as it sounds. I don't think it's really possible to improve on this, unless we break up into smaller groups each with its own lead.

As far as names go, I would think the introduction session would be more effective. The name tags were only present maybe that first night, and I didn't see as many as them as I thought anyway. Mine kept wanting to fall off. If we had an introduction session, we'd get to know each other a little more personally right off the bat.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Only make right turns?

Sent from my P.O.S. DroidX
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

I agree with Nivo about the cruise. If we can do a cruise where we don't leave anyone due to stop lights and such then I think that would make the cruise much more relaxing and fun. The use of walki talkies will help so that people being caught at a stop light can warn the leader so he/she can pull off to the side with everyone behind until the rest of the group can catch up :^) Then the cruise can resume...

I think formal introductions would be great. However, we might need to do it twice. As most people know, there were lots of people who showed up on Saturday; these people were not there on Friday night. We'd need to do introductions twice as far as I can tell.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast